Guess what?!?! New Twink Guide [Full 5.1 lvl 19 Twink Shaman Guide]

Assassin

Legend
Full 5.1 lvl 19 Twink Shaman Guide

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of the twinking guides, been mega busy w/ school and such! haha I promise it will increase, especially the other class guides (Warlock, pally, etc). Anyway, here is my updated lvl 19 twink shaman guide! Last one was, what for CATA?!?!? :O So yeah, like I said sorry!!!! :( This one is updated for patch 5.1! Yes, current patch. Anyway, hope you all enjoy!

-Nick(WorldofZenon)
=====================
Full 5.1 lvl 19 Twink Shaman Guide [HD] - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, only thing i noticed was how you were using 5 all resistance on cloak which is GFd, very small detail but just throwing it out there since guides are usually for new people

I'm sorry, am not able to watch your guide atm (well, wasn't about to make a shammy anyways :) maybe enha 1 day if they get a buff.

Anyways, what I came here to post was that you svould make a video/comp/montage/whatever the fuck you call it, but do it with 19 clips. Classes don't matter as long as it looks fun and intensive, all that shit a good pvp action video should consist of. Also seen you've gotten quite well on editing, and I believe with good editing one could even make dog eating a turd entertaining :D

Last time I checked, you had a decent buncb of subs I believe, so that'd draw attention to the bracket and help more fellows find the 19 bracket :) Something I think you should consider, being one of the only even semi-active 19 video makers. And also seem quite skilled at what you do. I'd love to Be making 19 videos aswell, but my computer is too bad to let me :((

Aaaanyways judt a suggestion, gL with your shitz whatever you decide to do in the future. Keep up the good work!

ps sorry for typos, on phone.

I'm sorry, am not able to watch your guide atm (well, wasn't about to make a shammy anyways :) maybe enha 1 day if they get a buff.

Anyways, what I came here to post was that you svould make a video/comp/montage/whatever the fuck you call it, but do it with 19 clips. Classes don't matter as long as it looks fun and intensive, all that shit a good pvp action video should consist of. Also seen you've gotten quite well on editing, and I believe with good editing one could even make dog eating a turd entertaining :D

Last time I checked, you had a decent buncb of subs I believe, so that'd draw attention to the bracket and help more fellows find the 19 bracket :) Something I think you should consider, being one of the only even semi-active 19 video makers. And also seem quite skilled at what you do. I'd love to Be making 19 videos aswell, but my computer is too bad to let me :((

Aaaanyways judt a suggestion, gL with your shitz whatever you decide to do in the future. Keep up the good work!

ps sorry for typos, on phone.
Thanks Mes! Oh and don't worry, typo's are every where when it comes to typing on the phone. :3

Anyway, yeah, I'm getting bigger, currently at 972 subs. Not the biggest twink video maker b/c Darkchiew has 2.5k subs, but I am the most active. So yeah, my original attempt at my channel was to widen the community of twinking at 19.

"being one of the only even semi-active 19 video makers."

Yeah, like I said was going to keep 19s videos coming every so often. Like 3 times a week. I want to do commentaries, but its really hard to keep someone at a video for 25 minutes. Don't worry though, I am trying to get better at it. :p The montage I made, it was decent, but not nearly what I originally wanted it to come out as. Montages are my weaker point in editing, but are the most fun to create and watch. All comes with practice, so not now but later it will be extremely professional. Now, don't get me wrong though. My video was amazing compared to everyone's. Not saying I'm bad at all at editing nor am I hater on other people's videos. Still feel Squidgy's montage, is by far my favorite so far. So small yet, it packs the punch. 3 minutes is a GREAT length for a montage. I'd die to have everyone of my new montages at that length b/c like I said, its hard to keep someone watching now a days. :3

Thanks again mate. I appreciate the comment and suggestions. Helps so much to hear things like this. The comments are great but getting constructive criticism, I LOVE b/c it helps so much to make my videos soooo much more entertaining!

-Nick(WorldofZenon)

Are both ele and enh specs viable then i heard they arnt?
Enchance is not doing too well. The surv has been boosted since Cata, but after playing. It seems like, Enchance was better in Cata. That's not really saying much, haha! :p Ele, in my opinion is alright. The extra mana that Enchance doesn't have, but Ele does, helps a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread