" Guardian of Cenarius" Done!

many hours ;-) !!

we spent about 4000 keys and we need 5-600 more to get consortium exalted, adyre ll do it, i not cause i cant see any key more!

i farmed all the keys in 6 months,

- by farming mana tombs heroic with a feral druid, 5-15 keys pro run, 15-20 min / run, only killing trash, no bosses, so u can reset it, and get no id

- by spaming trade channel, buying it between 20-40g / key, every bc activeplayer has more than 10 keys on his account, but the most dont know that the keys are in the keyring ;-)

- by farming netherstorm, 4% key drop and all 15 min spawns a jailor= 100% drops it, sometimes he spawn 3 times in 15 min

u can get that 5 factions which ardent posed!

by the way thanks for all congratulations

if u only want to get expedetion exalted, i think u ll need 3000 keys if u grind the rep to 6/12000 before!

its all about luck with the friendly mob spawn, sometimes we have 150 keys no druid then in 5 keys 3 druids!

the time to open the prisons takes not more than 15 hours!

Lawlpurge said:
this is fucking nuts..... havent seen someone push the envelope like in this in a while. 10 exalted reps u fucking kidding?

Riv would have had 20 exalted reps if he had these factions exalted (but he doesnt).. so GJ guys :)

medo85 said:
many hours ;-) !!

we spent about 4000 keys and we need 5-600 more to get consortium exalted, adyre ll do it, i not cause i cant see any key more!

i farmed all the keys in 6 months,

- by farming mana tombs heroic with a feral druid, 5-15 keys pro run, 15-20 min / run, only killing trash, no bosses, so u can reset it, and get no id

- by spaming trade channel, buying it between 20-40g / key, every bc activeplayer has more than 10 keys on his account, but the most dont know that the keys are in the keyring ;-)

- by farming netherstorm, 4% key drop and all 15 min spawns a jailor= 100% drops it, sometimes he spawn 3 times in 15 min

u can get that 5 factions which ardent posed!

by the way thanks for all congratulations

if u only want to get expedetion exalted, i think u ll need 3000 keys if u grind the rep to 6/12000 before!

its all about luck with the friendly mob spawn, sometimes we have 150 keys no druid then in 5 keys 3 druids!

the time to open the prisons takes not more than 15 hours!

I had tried this a while back but gave up when I wasn't getting any rep. What I didn't realize was the toon that I was doing with was already exalted with the factions. Which toon is doing the actual opening of the etherium prisons? is it one of your 19s and you just have the high lvl toon in party to kill the mob that usually spawns? I think I'm going to xfer back to my main's server to start to grind on this. gogo 20 exalted reps, guardian of cenarius, chief exalted officer. have either of you tried buying the cenarion war hipogryph?

Yeah I suspect that this was probably changed at the same time the armored brown bear, traveler's tundra mammoth & some other purchase mounts, but I'll prob try anyway. This also moves up the total amount of possible reps exalted to 25! (for a horde player) though kaluak is far fetched, Darkmoon faire would be extremely time consuming, as well as Ogri'la.

if u open the prisons with a 80 toon , i think u ll get rep only if u are friendly or honored with the 19 toons, honored sure, firendly not confrimed

if the 19 open the prisons all in group ll get the rep,

adyre opens it until we were all factions honored, prob is that he has whole time aggro

we used a rogue as 80 toon , mutilate = instant dmg, works great,

after that a hunter with bear was opening it, which is the easiest way, bear is killing/ tanking all solo

Is the Reputation (500 for saving the people) split up depending on how many people are in the group ... ? Like when farming timbermaw, the more people you have - the less rep everyone gets. Does the same rule apply for this, or no - because you get the rep for saving npc's, and not from killing mobs?

medo85 said:
if u open the prisons with a 80 toon , i think u ll get rep only if u are friendly or honored with the 19 toons, honored sure, firendly not confrimed

if the 19 open the prisons all in group ll get the rep,

adyre opens it until we were all factions honored, prob is that he has whole time aggro

we used a rogue as 80 toon , mutilate = instant dmg, works great,

after that a hunter with bear was opening it, which is the easiest way, bear is killing/ tanking all solo

Thank you, I'll prob be transferring back to work on this shortly.

Spooksters said:
Is the Reputation (500 for saving the people) split up depending on how many people are in the group ... ? Like when farming timbermaw, the more people you have - the less rep everyone gets. Does the same rule apply for this, or no - because you get the rep for saving npc's, and not from killing mobs?

I'm 99% sure e1 in the group would get the full amount of rep except for the case that medo mentioned. I wasn't aware of them making timbermaw rep less for the more ppl you have in party, are you sure about that? I haven't tried that with more than 3 people in party, but in that case it was 15 rep per mob kill if I remember correctly.

Beastly said:
Nice one guys. I miss doing random pointless shit like this. I should renew my account sometime :*(

i maybe able to get a spare game card :3

medo85 said:
we were 3-4 in group an got every time full amount of rep, someone should try it in 40- man raid !! maybe all 40 get the rep!! ;-)

edit:

Cenarion War Hippogryph - Achievement - World of Warcraft works, ady has done it

in raid only the members in group get rep!

thanks again

Spooksters said:
Decoidz, he's EU - so go to eu-wowarmory.com then try :)

y i know :p i could find that b elf but cant find that ud anymore maybe he had name change or w/e

Users who are viewing this thread