Guardian Druid

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
Just wanted to say guardian is amazing, the stun is so effective at shutting down healers. Plus the dmg mitigation . . Yet you never see a guardian in bgs . .
In case anyone wants to roll a new class but doesnt know what , guardian druid is the way to go .

i tried guardian for a week .... hated it. I can do so much more for my team as Balance or Resto.

Just wanted to say guardian is amazing, the stun is so effective at shutting down healers. Plus the dmg mitigation . . Yet you never see a guardian in bgs . .
In case anyone wants to roll a new class but doesnt know what , guardian druid is the way to go .

Guardian Druids and Protection Warrior are the best flag keepers , if they have healers. They can reduce big amounts of damage. The passive abilities make them strong in battle and the 60% dodge ability of the guardian is the best one.
Guardian Druids must be flag carriers.

is Bear Hug stun removable by trinket? if so is the damage compenent of it cancelled too?

Yes, unfortunately the dmg component is also removed if it is trinketed. Also for guardian druids the "think hide" spell dmg mitigation is currently bugged and doesn't take effect in bear form (as far as I know from my testing at various levels).

Yes, unfortunately the dmg component is also removed if it is trinketed. Also for guardian druids the "think hide" spell dmg mitigation is currently bugged and doesn't take effect in bear form (as far as I know from my testing at various levels).

druids can even shift out of the stun :/

Users who are viewing this thread