Greetings from EU!

Leukington

Legend
Hey, I've been going about the twinking scene ever since vanilla WoW's 19s, 29s and 39s.

Recently I upgraded my old school warrior to 70 and the dominance began instantly!

Leuknot @ Grim Batol - Game - World of Warcraft

Much thanks to this website and the information I could gather about twinking, especially the engineering guide!

Now, the reason I decided to create this post was because I'm trying to get Arena Master on my Warrior and, unfortunately, I can't seem to find a site quite like this one on the EU side.

Does anyone know where I could find such a place?

BTW - I'm looking for a 3v3 and 5v5 with other pro players, maxed profs and engineering is a plus! I'm willing to xfer :)

Thks in advance,

Leuk

There's plenty of people from Europe watching this forum as well, we're trying to do 5s and rated battlegrounds Sunday evenings, feel free to sign up with your team then. 3v3 activity is pretty active pretty much whenever, but I think you'll have a hard time as a warrior, hehe ^^

best of luck :)

but I think you'll have a hard time as a warrior, hehe ^^

Did you even check my stats and rating? :p And I'm playing with a random shaman I found at trade.. Imagine what I'd do with a couple of decent players by my side!

Also, I have tazik, I just decide not to use it in 2's ^^

Leukington said:
Did you even check my stats and rating? :p And I'm playing with a random shaman I found at trade.. Imagine what I'd do with a couple of decent players by my side!

Also, I have tazik, I just decide not to use it in 2's ^^

I did check your ratings and stats, but 2.3k is hardly an achievement in 2v2 - I find your arrogance a little annoying honestly...

I'm glad you're not using Tazik though, but you'll probably have to start if you want to compete in 3s or 5s - especially as a warrior ^^

I find your arrogance a little annoying honestly...

Sir, I'm playing at 2.5k mmr against r1 teams. And yes, I am beating r1 teams, even though I already lost 5 games. A lot due to my random partner tbh.

Also, I'd like to clear out that I like to play underated classes @ the 70 bracket instead of rolling a mage and loling about it up to 2.5. I've beaten Brap's team 2-0 in 3v3 using a Hunter, I do have reasons to back up my words. Also, if you dig in a little bit deeper, you'd also find out that my warrior dinged only nearly 3 weeks ago and only started arenas 3 days ago. Going like that right off the bat isn't for everyone.

On a final note, I'd LOVE to see you pull off at least 2.2k running a Prot Warrior in 2's. On the meantime I'll keep playing untill 2.5k without sweating.

I've been around the 70 bracket for a long time to know that it's a lot about trolling. I troll by playing shitty classes at high rating.

I shall not feed you anymore* Oh! Almost forgot. Here's the hunter - Leukson @ Grim Batol - Game - World of Warcraft - stoped after I got my 2.2k 3's, it's retired.

Leukington said:
2.5k mmr

r1 teams.

r1 teams,

70 bracket

Fuck off you arrogant douche.

Also I'm finding this picture has a lot of use

it's a lot about trolling

sHt5q.jpg

Leukington said:
Hey, I've been going about the twinking scene ever since vanilla WoW's 19s, 29s and 39s.

Recently I upgraded my old school warrior to 70 and the dominance began instantly!

Leuknot @ Grim Batol - Game - World of Warcraft

Much thanks to this website and the information I could gather about twinking, especially the engineering guide!

Now, the reason I decided to create this post was because I'm trying to get Arena Master on my Warrior and, unfortunately, I can't seem to find a site quite like this one on the EU side.

Does anyone know where I could find such a place?

BTW - I'm looking for a 3v3 and 5v5 with other pro players, maxed profs and engineering is a plus! I'm willing to xfer :)

Thks in advance,

Leuk

You're welcome on the engi guide

get a hod from kj or if you alrdy have it start using it over glaive cause its better

you mentioned Brap's team, I hope to god your not talking about Brapting that hunter from Iddqd, his a freaking clicker and shitty player so gratz on beating him. no offense Billy, you knew it yourself ;-)

There is a team on Boulderfist-EU alliance in Zendelin

Paladin Retri

Druid Resto

and then you Warrior Prot

atm we're having a Rogue/druid/paladin combo in 3v3

But if you up for transfer, we'll change it to Paladin/Druid/Warrior

Looked for a warrior for some time, since the other players isnt up for arena at all except 2v2 ..

Whisp me ingame and i'll give u some more info on what kind of spec and tactic/rotation we're using to pwn all 3v3's in arena ;)

Or add my skype Rubenruben412

Warrior in 3s, i advise you to level another char to 70 to do 3s, its just not worth it, every team i come up against with a warrior well, i can easly global, take the advise from Caladhar.

2s is boring. see you in 3's, 5's and RBGs.

But your more than welcome to transfer to do some RBGs and 2's 3'2 5's ;)

//Èleanor - Outplayed - Ravencrest EU

Users who are viewing this thread