Great news, enter leveling bg with xp-off is back!

I know somebody must have figured it out before I post this.
The new trick is really simple:

step1: Use BGTwinker addon to enter leveling bg.
video guide
BGtwinker Guide - YouTube

step2: Once you are in bg with xp-off, then disconnect yourself within 5s. The DC part is key to this exploit, you can dc by unplugging your network cable or disable your internet connection in Windows Device Manager, but do NOT use any ingame mechanic to dc, such as alt+f4 or dc macro etc (btw I use Comodo firewall, it has a button to temporary disable your internet connection, really convenience)

step3: Relog your toon, the system will not kick you out from bg now, have fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether you believe it or not, this exploit could bring many twinks to alive. I think it's good for twink community:)

I've read of people getting banned for doing this. Reported thread.

edit: you're also quite retarded if you think this brings growth to the twinking community; makes queues much longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read of people getting banned for doing this. Reported thread.

edit: you're also quite retarded if you think this brings growth to the twinking community; makes queues much longer.
Theres no xp-off bg at all in my region ,every twink play in xp-on. This exploit will definitely raise twink population

going through all this to farm noobs is a tad much tbh, not to mention making blizz hate twinks even more.

going through all this to farm noobs is a tad much tbh, not to mention making blizz hate twinks even more.

It makes all non-twinks hate twinks even more. It perpetuates the stereotype that twinks are twinks just to "pwn nubs".

It's usually the terrible players who have to resort to 'twinking' in exp-on BG's simply because they cannot compete in exp-off BG's where the skill level is much higher. Killing levelers is far too easy for most of us...to them I guess it provides a challenge because they're so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread