EU+US Graphics!

I'd love an cam overlay. I don't think I'm going to need much else. Just to make it cleaner.

Let me know if you have the time.

No offense? But should take money for this.
Just out of principle, or depending on how you feel on the subject, have the money go to 'charities' such as the TC.

Ps. amazing work, and +1 for throwing effort into something like this - for people you don't or barely even know?!

No offense? But should take money for this.
Just out of principle, or depending on how you feel on the subject, have the money go to 'charities' such as the TC.

Ps. amazing work, and +1 for throwing effort into something like this - for people you don't or barely even know?!
Thank you! And i made a pricelist tonight, but the post didnt really get much activity.

I'd love an cam overlay. I don't think I'm going to need much else. Just to make it cleaner.

Let me know if you have the time.
Yeah, could do but i'm no longer doing free work unfortunately, made a pricelist last night, i'm still doing it very cheap tho!

Very nice graphics. Thanks for offering your services to the 19 bracket.

still open for work, contact me on curse, skype or pm me on here :)
curse: sleeke

@Sleeke you should consider adding XPOFF signatures and profile avatars to your pricelist. I don't know if you have had any of those requests yet, but nontheless it also makes people aware of those options.
yeah thats why i put, if you have any other requests, contact me privately, i could really make anything if people want me to, just can't put everything on the pricelist if you get what i mean, thanks for the tip tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread