Grandfathered achievement?

yes, that's why you have premade vs premade and you bandage 7 ppl including yourself while they spam their gear swap macro from naked to full on stam set with Buffs. They should have no problem with never being at full health. the bandage cast is 8 secs. 8x7 = 56 sec. On the last bandage in the cycle the 1st one should be close to coming off CD. You'll def need to practice and everyone in the rotation needs to be on the same page. I also recommend having backups in case of one of the people in the cycle gets DC'd.

Duckhunt said:
Damage Control

Sadly, I never had the chance to farm WSG for hours upon hours. This one impossible to obtain? From what I've been reading, arenas will automatically stop at 40 minutes.

There is still one way to obtain it. Have five stam stacking hunters with their pets out on one team, 5 priests on that same team. The other team (the team getting the achievement) will have anywhere from 5-9 priest and then one fully buffed SP stacking warlock. The warlock will dot the 5 stamina stacking hunters and their pets. He will tap when he gets low on mana and the priest will just heal him. He will keep a full row of 10 dots ticking the whole game. If there is a way to do it, that would be the way. Also while he is doing this rotation one of his priest and one of the other teams priest will get the flag so that he will get de-buff then the priest will hand it to one of the hunters so he will get more damage done to him.

Pizza said:
There is still one way to obtain it. Have five stam stacking hunters with their pets out on one team, 5 priests on that same team. The other team (the team getting the achievement) will have anywhere from 5-9 priest and then one fully buffed SP stacking warlock. The warlock will dot the 5 stamina stacking hunters and their pets. He will tap when he gets low on mana and the priest will just heal him. He will keep a full row of 10 dots ticking the whole game. If there is a way to do it, that would be the way. Also while he is doing this rotation one of his priest and one of the other teams priest will get the flag so that he will get de-buff then the priest will hand it to one of the hunters so he will get more damage done to him.
damage to pets doesn't count

Roflowned said:
damage to pets doesn't count

I never knew that, can you confirm this?

Pizza said:
I never knew that, can you confirm this?
u cant get it in av by killing the npcs.. ive gotten it before and had to go over 300k cause i killed a lot of pets

The achievement doesn't mention it, but it has to be 300,000 damage to players. Farming harpies or gnolls or whatever else until you hit 300,000 damage will not cut it. I confirmed this today with a GM.

quote from wowhead

I got it on my main while questing in the outlands.

Roflowned said:
u cant get it in av by killing the npcs.. ive gotten it before and had to go over 300k cause i killed a lot of pets

The achievement doesn't mention it, but it has to be 300,000 damage to players. Farming harpies or gnolls or whatever else until you hit 300,000 damage will not cut it. I confirmed this today with a GM.

quote from wowhead

You're right I remember when I got it on my hunter I had around 340k damage when it was obtained.

it could be relevant...what were you doing, if you remember, when you were questing in outland?

still possible regardless of class via bandage

Actually I just thought of how to do it.

WSG is 25 minutes long, you have 9 warlocks on your team, you can be any class. You have the warlocks stack stamina gear so they have more than 2k health. They all life tap to below 2k health, you bandage everyone of them to full. If you are not a warlock you have the other team DPS you down to below 2k hp and you bandage yourself also. You just bandage everyone on your team every time the CD is up.

Secclusion said:
it could be relevant...what were you doing, if you remember, when you were questing in outland?

still possible regardless of class via bandage

Hmm this happened to me. I cant remember exactly but i think i dropped out of an Av early because i DCed and my pvp was kept on while i racked up dmg on mobs. Same happened on a lvl 35ish char of mine in RFD.

Users who are viewing this thread