Got Suspended..

Jôlinar

Legend
So earlier today I got suspended.At first, I got a request to change my wow pw, so i did.
Then I joined a BG, and got dced', thinking it was a just a regular DC jump. I then got an email about 2 hrs later, saying I got suspended for spamming "WTB shadowfang" on my old server. It went under harassment, and I don't understand how you can really spam in trade chat. I mean, you can have only 2 messages in an amount of time. Oh well ;d

Those 2 messeges ruined someones day lol...

For how long though?

In my opinion, call them and give them a nice piece of your mind. Make them give you a shadowfang for free just because they banned you for no good reason :D

I remember when I decided to look for a Shadowfang through trade channel

I had ~15 people farming for it :p

They never did get back to me :(

Related: Getting AGM on my rogue, and having to compete with this bitch of a level 3 troll hunter (opposite faction) named Shootubittch who has a 85 hunter to carry him. After a few failed attempts to get trinkets against them, I noted the new Report feature and quickly reported Shootubittch for his name. I reported the 85 for good measure, because he had 'poop' in his name.

Next day I log on my rogue at 6:00 and see a flare placed in the arena. Oh, great. These guys again. However, just before the chest spawns, a level 2 troll hunter named Deathwood logs in. Same guild as the level 3.

I'm pretty sure that Shootubittch was deleted by Blizzard for obvious name violation + not enough time /played @ low level. Pretty hilarious, assuming he lost all those trinkets.

Related: Getting AGM on my rogue, and having to compete with this bitch of a level 3 troll hunter (opposite faction) named Shootubittch who has a 85 hunter to carry him. After a few failed attempts to get trinkets against them, I noted the new Report feature and quickly reported Shootubittch for his name. I reported the 85 for good measure, because he had 'poop' in his name.

Next day I log on my rogue at 6:00 and see a flare placed in the arena. Oh, great. These guys again. However, just before the chest spawns, a level 2 troll hunter named Deathwood logs in. Same guild as the level 3.

I'm pretty sure that Shootubittch was deleted by Blizzard for obvious name violation + not enough time /played @ low level. Pretty hilarious, assuming he lost all those trinkets.
Lol, that sucks for him, what if he was on like his 11/12-__-.

So earlier today I got suspended.At first, I got a request to change my wow pw, so i did.
Then I joined a BG, and got dced', thinking it was a just a regular DC jump. I then got an email about 2 hrs later, saying I got suspended for spamming "WTB shadowfang" on my old server. It went under harassment, and I don't understand how you can really spam in trade chat. I mean, you can have only 2 messages in an amount of time. Oh well ;d

To be honest bro, you did kind of spam a little. Had we not been guildies I would have reported you myself LoL!

(Before the trade chat restriction) I spammed for shadowfang for 7 days. Had 80% of the server on ignore, and around 50 farming it, found someone with one, but he equipped it in front of me because of my spam. :)

(Before the trade chat restriction) I spammed for shadowfang for 7 days. Had 80% of the server on ignore, and around 50 farming it, found someone with one, but he equipped it in front of me because of my spam. :)

Damn lol, i wouldve been so pissed.-___- and I had so many people that ignored me on the course of the time i was spamming it lol.

i am glad for you

you were freed from your shackles of banishment to the shadow realm

ps

free sax 2012

ye i got banned 5 times for spamming on my server, medivh, 95% of the serv has me on ignore, but every time somebody complains about me spamming, i bring up the trade chat restrictions, hence i cannot spamm

I once got banned for a few hours because I said, "It's okay to be gay. Love is love. I may be straight, but seriously, you have to be a simpleminded person to think a man loving a man, or a woman loving a woman, is wrong."

Blizzard said I was flirting... Wtf.

And the other day, my brother got banned for a few days because he was spamming for Shadowfang. People called him a troll because it supposedly, according to these idiots, wasn't in the game anymore. God, I hate idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread