got scammed for 25 000 Gold. Leave or not the game?

threesets said:
well than tcg would b illegal, which it isnt

Technically, no. Trading the loot card code (the one on the actual card) for gold would be, because you have to put this code into the promotional website

Trading the code that you input at Landro for gold is not illegal, as you do this in-game.

Stupid, I know. But I didn't make the policy.

Inkobah said:
Any updates Bank?

-Ink

No luck, I got in touch with about 7 GMs. They said that it's not a supported trade. Blizzard do not accept such trade. Overall, they understand how confusing the ToU can be, but it's up to the player to look for what to be done and what's legal or not. Actually, if the Code is not entered in-game it is considered a Irl-Currency and cannot be traded for gold. TGC code are entered in-game which is the reason why you can get your gold back.

I'm down from 25k, it really piss me off. After reading the thread I gotta say to people saying it makes no sense my point of view. I got scammed 1/4 of the gold I worked on Medivh. I lost all that gold that I will never get back, even if I get the 25k back, it will never be that 25k. It's like playing with friend at poker and a day you come back home and realize one of your friend scammed you by giving you fake money and you never heard of him again. You still enjoy playing poker with your friend and all, but it just piss you to a point where you aren't interested in coming back. That's my problem, that's it.

I will probably continue, but I'm a lot less interested these day, logging for few minutes everyday that's it. I love it, I paly from times to times but it's just not the same. I will never thrust anyone anymore, and that is sad.

Several thing happened, lucky stuff, that will help me to get gold back so I'm fine. Thanks a lot guys

Goma said:
so if u had 5 non combat pets you would feel better. im trash.

Oh really?

Go buy a car. Realize it's a stolen car, Police take it away, can't find the vendor, you got your cash scammed. Imagine that. You would feel mad, Indeed if you had the car without the cash or the cash without the gold you'd feel a shitload better, but you don't so you feel freaking mad.

Goma said:
ur trash :US:

Probable, it's just your opinion and it's all good.

Weed and syrup till i die. as a matter of fact its gonna kill me bitch. cuz u aint. so get high. or get low.

Goma said:
Weed and syrup till i die. as a matter of fact its gonna kill me bitch. cuz u aint. so get high. or get low.

No I'm not high right now, clearly

Users who are viewing this thread