Got my 5 year old account back...

Doffe

OG
With my old hunter and everything. I was online for like 1 minute before this happened:

fQ7wzic.png
'

Doffe @ Kul Tiras - Community - World of Warcraft

I don't know what to say. I'm speechless.

Yeah I wrote a ticket in panic and literally begged them to do something
thats a really nice character, speak to them on the phone about delvling, i spoke to a senior gm over the phone and managed to get my rogue deleveld when i regretted lvling it, but this is totally accidental you should have no problem :)

good luck!

Greetings,

Unfortunatly the Game Master team is unable to de-level characters, as the intended progression of the game is to move upward in level.

While I do understand that some players wish to twink out their characters so to speak, this can only be done by disabling your experience, we are unable to circumvent the intended mechanic I'm afraid.

So I told them basically how I logged in, one experience point away from level 30, moved a bit and leveled up by exploring the very zone that I had spent most of my time in back then. I also told them that they have deleved characters in the past, with proof, and that I was basically forced to level up. My character has 5 items equipped (not to mention all the stuff in the bank) which are unobtainable and that can never be replaced, among with a few super rare items that have just got more rare over the years.

I know they probably won't do anything about it, but I'm willing to argue for a very long time and do anything it takes. I won't give up just because a GM took a quick glance at my ticket and just wrote a few sentences saying "no we can't do that fuck you". I'll continue to push them to see how much they really value their "returning" customers.

Had this happening in the past with several toons but gm's won't help you. They got so annoyed by the amount of tickets i made they threaten me with a ban. The chance to succeed is very very low or nihil.

Don't worry [MENTION=1035]Doffe[/MENTION].. If it makes you feel any better, EU 29 doesn't get games nowadays, and most of the gear you have is no longer best in slot, so you could in theory remake a new 29 twink with better gear (if you wanted).. My 29 rogue is nothing but a bank character right now =[

If you're seriously still interested in low lvl PvP; consider making a 20-24 twink! Currently the games most active twinking bracket, it's very much like 29 used to be.......RIP Doffe - come and remake him at 20-24! :D

Add me on Karlski#2728, I'll gladly help out a fellow old-schooler :)

It's not important! It was my first serious twink and it was pretty much my main for a couple of months. I didn't really intend to play him, I just wanted to have him around you know, for the memories ^^

Leveling up because of exploring shit that Blizzard randomly changed/put there just annoyed me so much because that's exactly what happened to my other 29 hunter in WOTLK, and this time it didn't happen because I wasn't careful enough but because I was doomed the second I logged in. I've continued to argue a bit with the GMs now and they have all avoided the question "How could I have prevented it from happening in the first place?"

But I had no hopes of them ever doing anything about it, they rarely do. I've got a few people on my real ID that have been botting 24/7 for months and I've reported them all just to see what Blizzard are going to do about it and they've still got their accounts. The account I just got back got permanently banned for botting 5 years ago actually, I just wrote them a ticket asking if I could have it back and voilá.

But I found a few other cool twinks though that didn't have any problems with their xp :D A 19 paladin with 5 shadowfangs with different enchants and LFH and all kinds of gear sets, a 19 rogue in the making with 2 Meadow Ring of Eluding and other BoEs and a 39 warrior with Pendulum of Doom.

Too bad none of these brackets are active anymore. I mostly play 70s and 80s these days myself. Guess I'll just leave this account to rest :)

Sorry about your meadow rings...but um...they're trash now. And frankly so is the 19 bracket. Fun competition is in the 20-24 bracket. If you want to play a very UP spec/class, go ahead and go 24 full enchants, but if you want to play an OP class, I suggest going 20 with f2p restrictions, or somewhere in between with only a few enchants.

If I were a Gm that picture would be enugh proof. have you tryed showing em it?
maby you have some old achievments that you must have been in Org to get? than you have ultimate proof.
they prob get a raise for turning down overlvlers :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I just phoned them several times when I got my Rogue deleveld and @ bunggee they dont accept screenshots as proof, but ye just argue with them on the phone for a while and it'll work.

Users who are viewing this thread