EU+US Goodbye Legion and BFA Twinks

Was Qd for 29s for 3 hrs Sunday and 89s for 4. 89s had 8 horde on, dunno bout alli but nothin higher brackets.
19s will be great for awhile and then fade away like last time

Was Qd for 29s for 3 hrs Sunday and 89s for 4. 89s had 8 horde on, dunno bout alli but nothin higher brackets.
19s will be great for awhile and then fade away like last time
Even if this p re munition of yours comes true that wouldn't make the separation bad for this bracket it would be a community failure to keep people engaged ( honestly I have a hard time thinking that anyone will be less engaged with these fun and competitive games rn.) Still doesn't make the separation a bad thing for 19s.

Que times haven’t even been that bad tbh. What 15 mins ? Big deal we ran back to back bgs all day yesterday just have to que specific wsg and ab
That’s why I told him to see how not bad the queues are

Aka how reasonable they are

That’s why I told him to see how not bad the queues are

Aka how reasonable they are

Exactly it’s not bad at all. I’d rather have longer que times and play with good teams than get a que pop every 5 mins with levelers . Shit gets boring man.

Yesterday I think I had 15-25min queues horde side during prime hours which isn't bad. If people would actually queue up while farming/questing for epics I'd imagine the queues would pop even faster.
Accurate.

Pretty sure enough people on in murica, eh

Attachments

• B34F634A-3228-4A6B-954E-22C87CD3A2E7.jpeg
    B34F634A-3228-4A6B-954E-22C87CD3A2E7.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 72
I'd rather have consistent east coast evening pops with players I recognise and can predict / play around who want to win the game, than constant queues into a hit or miss minefield of GY farmers with no awareness, or levellers who may as well be target dummies.

Users who are viewing this thread