Goodbye 70s..

Tollo

RIP <Quality Control>
This was the first bracket I have played outside of 19s and I have to say it was my favorite. Unfortunately, MoP has destroyed rogues and I don't enjoy playing my paladin.. I may be back if they decide to fix rogues but for now I'm going to focus end game pvp..
Thanks for all the games!
Shout out to <Never Got My Glaives> , <Apocalyptic>, and everyone on Tanaris!

PEACE BITCHES!
- Tollo the Insane

"No more kills on my first stun?!?! fuck this shit im out.."

... Being the most op class through 4 expansion in pvp 1on1, Gets nerf, Starts filling blizz forums up about paladins and healers needing a nerf then quit playing when they realise the rogues have finally been balanced along with the other classes?

Deal with it. Just like all the other classes have been doing the past few year.

lold :D bai bai baddie

I have 3 full sets on my rogue. Fuck off. I dun wanna choose between SS or Prep.. I'll go back to 19s where I play frost mage (very underpowered, all cc, so suck my dick I don't follow broken classes).

P.S. My paladin has been 70 since TBC.. Only reason I twinked him was cuz I didn't wanna level.

So you fail at 70 and then go back to 19 spamming those 2 abilities your class has. MKAY

I have 3 full sets on my rogue. Fuck off. I dun wanna choose between SS or Prep.. I'll go back to 19s where I play frost mage (very underpowered, all cc, so suck my dick I don't follow broken classes).

P.S. My paladin has been 70 since TBC.. Only reason I twinked him was cuz I didn't wanna level.

jk u rolled ur pala last week for holy shock but stopped now as it was nerfed :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I don't fail at 70.. resilience just took a shit so hard on the 70 bracket.. You can get 90% dmg reduc..
I understood the strat of rogues quite well actually. I played around my CD's, I used them particularly to change the flow of the game. Yes I stunlocked but it was singe-target used to disrupt a healer.. I'm not some fag who played mid in WSG or stayed at blue in SoTa..
If you never played with me, you can fuck off cuz u dunno what ur talking about.
Fucking trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your 1750 achievement begs to disagree

Don't forget that account wide achievements also apply to the armory heuhuehuehuehuehue

@ Antidote, so how does it feel? I mean to be unsuccessful fotm reroller? Also there's a rumor going around that your next 70s character is going to be a mage. What's your take on this one?

I don't fail at 70.. resilience just took a shit so hard on the 70 bracket.. You can get 90% dmg reduc..
I understood the strat of rogues quite well actually. I played around my CD's, I used them particularly to change the flow of the game. Yes I stunlocked but it was singe-target used to disrupt a healer.. I'm not some fag who played mid in WSG or stayed at blue in SoTa..
If you never played with me, you can fuck off cuz u dunno what ur talking about.
Fucking trolls.

Dude, the patch isn't even a month old.

This is just the typical knee jerk reaction which most rogues are doing atm, I imagine you've not explored all avenues of new specs, pvp power, regemming etc etc etc

Dude, the patch isn't even a month old.

This is just the typical knee jerk reaction which most rogues are doing atm, I imagine you've not explored all avenues of new specs, pvp power, regemming etc etc etc

I've tried mut and its eh..
I'll try PvP power.. Thanks for at least having some constructive feedback..
I never said I was gonna level him..

I've tried mut and its eh..
I'll try PvP power.. Thanks for at least having some constructive feedback..
I never said I was gonna level him..

With fear of sounding condescending, are you sure you are playing assassination so you gain 100% of everything it has to offer? again, i don't mean to sound like I'm being as arse

I've approached quite a lot of upset rogues with this guide and its turned (most, but not all) them around, personally I love playing rogue more after the patch, even though its true that we do a heck of a lot worse damage.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f28/rogue-assassination-pvp-5-0-4-a-40536/

With fear of sounding condescending, are you sure you are playing assassination so you gain 100% of everything it has to offer? again, i don't mean to sound like I'm being as arse

I've approached quite a lot of upset rogues with this guide and its turned (most, but not all) them around, personally I love playing rogue more after the patch, even though its true that we do a heck of a lot worse damage.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f28/rogue-assassination-pvp-5-0-4-a-40536/

I'll check it out and give it a try.. Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread