Goodbye 70-79

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
going 80 with my shaman buddy, 70 just doesn't seem fun anymore. with 2350 MMR, we wait on average an hour for each game...

attached SS is our last 2vs2, opponent is 6th in our BG. Our final 2vs2 team rating is 2244.

image.cgi

That would be 1350 on Vindi !!!

But ye, Who the fuck cares that he left ? Be honest now !!!

If there are more than 3 people, I will eat nux's favourite hat.

i would think long and hard before you pop any 70 twink. alot of players in BGs, on my server, in raids etc. wish they never popped all their top geared 70 players.

one player that keep his 70's, told me he RAF'd a new account did a fast 60 and DK and took those to 80. did some transfers of other players off old BC account, but not all want to spend the money or maintain 2 accounts.

T2-3 60's are same way....those with the onxy/naxx/etc. geared 60's can will be never built again. there is a scramble now by many to build 60's with what remains before it's gone.

cata may wipe/convert much of remaining BC content that mostly 80's run for achievements, few BC guilds run, or 80 guilds boosting players with some killer gear to go into wotlk with.

I'm shopping around for a Rated BG guild for Cata. Are you going to hang back at 80 when the expansion comes out or test out the 85 scene?

C

Yea man Just keep making new teams, Fuck lvling ur twink. I leveled my 70 rogue twink when i was apart of Immortality and it was def one of my worst Gaming Decisions ever, Most ppl that i see lvl there twinks Stop at 71-73 Just because it is a downer once u lvl out of 70.. And FYI, When u reach 80, ur Prob not gonna get past 1k rating. Not saying ur bad, Just saying its a diff ballgame!

thanks for all the input.

i was fully decked out at 19, leveled and loved 29.

i was fully decked out at 29, leveled and loved 39.

i was fully decked out at 39, leveled and loved 49.

i was fully decked out at 49, leveled and loved 59.

i was fully decked out at 59, leveled and loved 60 even though i wasn't geared to the max at 60.

i then leveled and loved 70 better (skipped 69).

so i am pretty confident that i will not regret leveling out.

let me use chess as an example,

10-19 bracket is like pawn endings, 20-29 is like knight/bishop endings, 30-39 is like bishop and knight endings, 40-49 is like rook endings, 50-59 is like rook+knight/bishop endings and so on.

after you master the endgames where you only get to play with a few pieces, you will understand the strength and weakness of every single piece, you will have a better understanding of chess in general than those that start their chess career by memorizing openings. i.e, i have a very good understanding of the rogue class. i achieved that by playing every single twink bracket, until i hit my "glass ceiling" (where i can't improve anymore) in the bracket and then leveling out.

i have no doubt that i will hit 1800+ in 2vs2 easily in these 70 gears when i reach 80, it's just a matter of time because i am a graduate student in mathematics and i don't know how long it will take for me to level to 80 lol.

glancealot said:
i have no doubt that i will hit 1800+ in 2vs2 easily in these 70 gears when i reach 80, it's just a matter of time because i am a graduate student in mathematics and i don't know how long it will take for me to level to 80 lol.
I doubt that strongly since you gonna get like only 16k hp on 80 with the gear you got atm.

after you master the endgames where you only get to play with a few pieces, you will understand the strength and weakness of every single piece, you will have a better understanding of chess in general than those that start their chess career by memorizing openings. i.e, i have a very good understanding of the rogue class. i achieved that by playing every single twink bracket, until i hit my "glass ceiling" (where i can't improve anymore) in the bracket and then leveling out.

thanks for giving me a laugh before i go to sleep

click click clickclickclickclick clickclickclick clickclick click click click clickclick clickclick

no he plays rogue, one of his arena partners is a druid

who cares? they're both awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread