Good Servers ?

Jaspa

OG
Hey guys iam basically in a slump right now ,

everyday even weekends. it takes about 15 min que, if iam lucky 10.

and takes way too long.

just wondering if any of you have 19 twinks that are quite popular in your servers. and wondering if you can help me out,

dont worry , i'am not going to be some kind of begging noob,

I just would like a good server. ! thanks :D

horde or alliance , either one is fine.

NOTE : just found out i have a good friend in Tichondrius Horde willing to give me 300g for a decent start.

anybody know if its a good server ? ty.

if you're looking for good queue times, servers aren't always going to be different. what you're looking for is a new battlegroup.

battlegroups are consisted of about 10-15 servers each, and what they do is play within the same BGs as each other and are basically stranded within these 10-15 servers. the only way you can PVP with any other servers is by going on the PTR.

so i would look for the right battlegroup, not necessarily server.

also, are you EU or US?

Jaspa said:
I see,

iam looking for US.

how will i look for a good battlegroup ?

here is blizzard's WoW forum index:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/index.html?sid=1

scroll to the very bottom and hit 'battlegroup forums' and you can ask around. there are 13 in total but you can just survey a few and see which ones are best.

battlegroup forums are typically filled with twinks, so you should be able to get some answers.

if you want to log on those forums, just type in your normal account/password.

Ruin and Cyclone are the most active battlegroups for twinking right now.

Ruin is better, imo.

No, but from word of mouth of those who have played there, what i've stated is the general belief.

cool cool thanks phantom.

i checked at WoW forums and they claimed.

Twinking was pretty popular in Ruin Battlegroup.

so iam working on a twink there right now ! :)

yeep yeep.

see you in the battle field !

I like ruin alot personally. Trollbane is a fun server but we aren't terribly active with twinks, although i hope to change that ;)

easy answer, look at the battlegroups and take one with at least 6 PVP servers.

that's gonna make good queue times and very good challenges.

the worse battlegroup for now is EMBERSTORM.

though its cool fighting against tortheldrin, its really not that great having to wait forever for one BG. Right now on a possible 12 servers in the Battlegroup, we're like 3 PVP servers, on that the last one was added with WOTLK, so its kinda new. The rest being RP and REG servers. now imagine how sucky it is when it comes to BG

fights are cool though, many twinks on tortheldrin and rivendare. good fights when they happens !

ironically, we do have lots of very good and skilled arena junkies.

top 2v2 always have people coming from rivendare !

Users who are viewing this thread