EU+US Good news for 70+?

tfw your isp cuts your connection because you havn't been paying your bills because you got laid off at work, because you called in sick for two weeks, because you needed to farm invasions on your twinks, so you have to walk the streets at night and sell your body for a dime

No gear difference maybe, but the gear was 2 moronic OP like 2/3 sec and u die now every1 has shit dmg so now its Skill>gear unlike mop and wod (scaling gear)

Ye mirror comps will be about skill , meanwhile different comps wont be that much about skill due to some classes deal pretty heavy damage on top of self heals . Hybrid fest ftw 2v2

@Spw you're neuval right? i just beat u 2v3 waddup (ik you didn't play until one of your team mates died, ty) ;)

Ya man my second name is "Manners " ;) dont prefer to play 2vs3 ;) and i should jump in when my healer were on 80% rather than i did on 20% ;P

Last edited:
Switch theme guys.

Play on your hordies!

it feels like i am single horde player twink out there..... cant even imagine what will happen when legion arrives will even somebody bother to play 70 until they maxed out their 100 which will take hell of a time...

Switch theme guys.

Play on your hordies!

it feels like i am single horde player twink out there..... cant even imagine what will happen when legion arrives will even somebody bother to play 70 until they maxed out their 100 which will take hell of a time...
I have chars on both sides but the bracket is pretty dead bro. And 2s is just retarded now. Hybrids & Rogues, that's all you find. Banning healers from 2v2 is actually the most retarded thing Holinka has done. And he's done some retarded shit.

5 pages of "i'm better than you on my character with 50% of the actual abilities that character can get"

Is this twinkinfo in 2014?

"character with 50% of the actual abilities that character can get"
It was more like 70-90% depending on class in the previous expansions. But now in legion where we don't have access to the entire pvp talent tree or the artifact tree it's going to be closer to 40-50% ):

Users who are viewing this thread