Good luck those fishing today!

Arrrgh! Nice to know the big ones still do be biting. Got me third place in the derby, but no hat.

I would like to thank Tablethrower and Dragonpoons from Dragonmaw realm for making my fishing experience so pleasurable :) Its nice too have a resto druid and a resto shammy up my ass all the fucking time while trying to get the damn hat for my lock. TY <3

won first place today in a time of 24 minutes. that was very slow imo, those peeps on flying mounts probably went too fast over the nodes. got mah ring :D

Good luck Bend and the folks fro BWL I keep running into. ^^

I got 2 pairs of boots while watching like 7 others pull up a keefer

i dont think the hat exists for me or my friend. When I started a character in march and fished until september every other week or so..and NOTHING.Then i gave that char to a buddy of mine

and then he fished the past 2 weeks and nada

Just a general observation, more people & more rude behavior. Had several 90s flying up and down the coast and they wouldn't hesitate to drop a line in a pool you were fishing. Came across a shammy blocking LoS to the pools for some DK on his mammoth.

I would like to thank Tablethrower and Dragonpoons from Dragonmaw realm for making my fishing experience so pleasurable :) Its nice too have a resto druid and a resto shammy up my ass all the fucking time while trying to get the damn hat for my lock. TY <3

Your all welcome <333

Have a Nice Day, and by the Way i Got keefers and 3rd place ^^
From your lovely tablethrower

Last edited by a moderator:
A big 'ol Grats to Feet, who finally got her hat today! Don't give up folks; luck happens.

So i win 2nd place in tournament today - went back to fishing.....get bored and when i go to turn in my fish, discover that i've also won 3rd place. But seem hopelessly unable to pick up a keefer's. :(

I got lucky on my rogue today. Started with the fishing daily in org and got a bone pole. Fished and fished all day to get to 300, about an hour before the tournament. Did a dungeon to get gold (after spending 10 on the next lvl of fishing) then went back to some more fishing, got the fish tracking journal. Tournament starts and I get 3rd, enchant my rod, then go back out and in another 15 minutes WHAM keefer's, JUST BEFORE getting hit by a pirate. Pirate drops Hycinthian McCaw. (j/k lil)

I think this is the luckiest toon I've ever made... the only reason I decided to even do the fishing tournament was because I've been sitting on swiftness potion and minor agility potion recipes in my bank and decided to drop engi for 'em... but wanted to be able to mog the hat into the goggles. o_O

Good luck to all of you fishing next week. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread