Good Lookers

wow leper, you almost brought tears to my eyes :eek:

My old rogue.. displayed on my screen, Damn shame they ruined it :(

I love everything about a 19 fc druid :)...apart from footpads of the fang those things are really fugly. Two best bits of my twink would be fishing hat and wsg tabard :D

Few pics of some of my chars here..

Warlock gear

2woztr8.jpg

Ret Gear

30uy74h.jpg

FC Gear

23ue6nr.jpg

Healer Gear

2gt0znc.jpg

Feral Gear

4hshe9.jpg

Tank PvE Gear

k9us0i.jpg

Newest twink, hunter. Just made :p

xazbrd.jpg

And my no-boa warrior!

sgsuc1.jpg

And a few more, non finished though.

U mean me? i do look decent but poor lighting ill take another pic later.

]

click on it for larger image. I do look pretty leet =)

koncussion said:
fully twinked tauren FC druids with frost or arcane tabard and boas. Fatt looks BADASS along with Fc from stonemaul

also BE rogues such as hynnedor with tabard of the defender and 2 assassins

scourge's toon is up there too, that lock looks shmexy

to tell the truth i cant play a toon i dont like the look of

Btw are u in cyclone? If anyone here is we are looking for more premade members Pst here if intrested.

If only looks could kill.

I think you all know, that my Bragh has and always will look the best of all!

Atm Bragh looks kinda cool in "heal" set. My FC set is ugly, but the Mag'Har Tabard outwights allot thoug.

In healing set I roll my Tabard of Flame (that I got for free from the coolest guy in WoW period)

I sorta quit, so have no recent SS's :<

rj340l.jpg

My 60 in supa cool gear

14wag4l.jpg

My 60 in normal gear

=]

Ego said:
I prefer wearing my Battered Jungle Hat on my level 1 over any of the ones I have that have armor on them, just because it looks totally badass in my pimp suit :D.

Same here man. Squealer's Belt looks of the hook compared to the other options as well. Haliscans aren't that cool imo, but yet I use the legs to match the chest. Tux looks better though. Got the....Red Defias Head shit some days ago, just had to get it. But its nothing spectacular imo, hopefully i'll be able to create black defias set with that and pitted defias sword, just need some pure black items, tux pants, dress shoes might fit, a black shirt maybe:) The jungle hat is win though, hopefully ill get the hallowed helm in h'ween. Looks crap, but its the best in slot, will never use it though, its just best in slot. Brwefest coming up as well. The brown hat looks great,

Users who are viewing this thread