Good games last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've seen so far:

A SS of a level 24 Druid holding the flag in the Horde GY with his other 24 buddies while the other team tries to kill him but instead they are getting farmed. Clearly a 24 posting a SS of him and his friends GY camping 20s in the F2P Thread is a huge sign of trolling(not looking good so far)

Then I see F2P 20s posting here saying: "GTFO troll"

Then I see the 24 Druid's buddies making an account on TI and posting this: "You're trash bruh, get good or leave". More trolling, mods wont like that.

I'm going to guess this is going to go back and forth between the 24s trolling the F2P Thread and the F2Ps telling you guys off.

I wouldn't be surprised if the mods locked this thread and started sending out infractions at the least. But if you guys keep trolling these threads any longer then dont say I didnt warn you when I say this: The Mods have been sending out the ban hammer more than usual in the F2P Threads; keep it up and the ban hammer won't be a matter of yes or no, it'll just be a matter of time instead.

Dunkelhatê said:
Which TI member is maxitude? Coz he sucks a little :S.

And dude, im alliance not horde!

EDIT: I'm thinking about going to horde just to pwn these ally newbs (24s) LoL.

I wish you would go horde...... explosive shot up your butt sounds fun!

LOLed at that game. My brother is the kid that got the kill. They were getting GY farmed by like 8 24's 3 of which were multi boxing. Thought it was pretty funny.

alliofdamd said:
LOLed at that game. My brother is the kid that got the kill. They were getting GY farmed by like 8 24's 3 of which were multi boxing. Thought it was pretty funny.

no one cares.

ITT 24s owning nerds, and nerds raging about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread