Good battles, and friends across factions

i didn't think you were a trash talker.

It's not trash if it's true. At a crucial point in the game when you were carrying the flag, had low health and were slowed by poison, I was stealthed and right on your tail...but could not ambush you since you were supposedly "our of range," and then all of a sudden you zipped across the field. Others on my team reported the same thing. It was really weird and I probably should not even have said anything to anyone besides Blizzard.

Badger, for all I know there was some weird spike in internet traffic or a server glitch, and I sincerely hope that it was nothing illegal.

Capias why don't you guys pre made bg kratos, just curious?

I have no idea who Kratos is. I've never seen that nick in any BG. In any event, I do not set up premades. Not my department.

I have no idea who Kratos is. I've never seen that nick in any BG. In any event, I do not set up premades. Not my department.

I've only heard whispers of him myself, tales of rescuing children from burning buildings, and giving deformed baby horses new legs. Clearly this is a man of great depth and mystery.

It's not trash if it's true. At a crucial point in the game when you were carrying the flag, had low health and were slowed by poison, I was stealthed and right on your tail...but could not ambush you since you were supposedly "our of range," and then all of a sudden you zipped across the field. Others on my team reported the same thing. It was really weird and I probably should not even have said anything to anyone besides Blizzard.

Badger, for all I know there was some weird spike in internet traffic or a server glitch, and I sincerely hope that it was nothing illegal.

Its called lag.

Umm it's called shadow step , Saxxon been making FC shadowstepping sexy forever. Which rogues that have to do a repick dont shadowstep?

/smh

Umm it's called shadow step , Saxxon been making FC shadowstepping sexy forever. Which rogues that have to do a repick dont shadowstep?

/smh

Lets call it exactly what it is...a teleport after a showdowstep while also being out of range for even hunters well within range at a crucial juncture in the game. By design or not is the question. Lag exploiters always come back with the classic "my bad connection" or something about their bad FPS. The thing is real lag problems never benefit the player. Its the lag that benefits players at crucial points in contests on a regular basis where questions begin to be asked. Kind of like characters who seem to be able to not seemingly know or do the right damage increasing rotations, don't strafe, kite or move well but still seem to do over double the normal damage over other BiS top tier characters, questions are going to be asked.

Speaking of hacks anyone get pstmeforhack or something similar this weekend? He grabs flag and takes off like santa claus 100 yards over the playing field.

Speaking of hacks anyone get pstmeforhack or something similar this weekend? He grabs flag and takes off like santa claus 100 yards over the playing field.

Yes, I saw him do that, others on my team also did, and we've reported him for cheating several times.

Saw him in another match later. Once the gates opened, we kicked him. I hate that crap.

And Honeybadger, I don't know what the issue was in that last game with you with my team not able to attack you. I sincerely hope it that was only some weird lag issue, an isolated incident, but it seemed to happen twice int he game and only when you were carrying the flag. You also have a certain hunter in your guild who every once in a while hit a little too hard. I've seen his profile; he has really good gear but not THAT good.

It used to be that when my group entered a BG and we saw Sanctuary on the other side, I was eager. Now I'm left with doubt in my mind. If it's fixable on your end, please just fix it. OK, I've said enough, and Ima drop the topic.

Yes, I saw him do that, others on my team also did, and we've reported him for cheating several times.

Saw him in another match later. Once the gates opened, we kicked him. I hate that crap.

And Honeybadger, I don't know what the issue was in that last game with you with my team not able to attack you. I sincerely hope it that was only some weird lag issue, an isolated incident, but it seemed to happen twice int he game and only when you were carrying the flag. You also have a certain hunter in your guild who every once in a while hit a little too hard. I've seen his profile; he has really good gear but not THAT good.

It used to be that when my group entered a BG and we saw Sanctuary on the other side, I was eager. Now I'm left with doubt in my mind. If it's fixable on your end, please just fix it. OK, I've said enough, and Ima drop the topic.

Hunters hit too hard in low levels = Hacking.

Last night i saw a guy name Moofire pick up flag and fly off to their base, Was so funny Cuase we were all in vent. Then when we tried to attack him he flew off again. We finally killed him but it was that funniest thing I ever seen. I've had guildies that have seen f2p go underneath the wsg map also. lol

I'm currently playing with Msgmeforhack. He just ran through the air, and I called him out and told everyone to report him. He said, "I got a banner tool a ip changer and a server cracker so ur reports dont do shit." =/ Got some pretty pictures of him floating above ally gy like a fairy though.

Won't he be surprised when he is served... Script kiddies are so full of fail.

"This is how it should be," I thought. No drama, no spitting, no disturbed people their issues in a game. Just fun.

yeah about the "/spit and /rude"
my add on does that :] i would never intentionally /spit or /rude in a bg

although i'll admit i do love to spam /hug when i get the opportunity to kite people :D

Users who are viewing this thread