Goldendays, your botting has to go.

actually anyone with a F2P account would more than likely cry if banned. cause the work involved in making a 19 or 20 F2P twink is rather extensive. unless you just BOT your next account

Yeah, normally I'm kinda miffed when I see Golden botting but don't really care that much. But then I was in a game last night that was a major farm fest with 24 pallys and lots of hunters, and they were essentially just chillin around our gyard farming Golden every 30 seconds for 15 minutes cuz he was the only one rezzing. That was kind of frustrating because if he hadn't rezzed, maybe they would have just ended it sooner, but no way to know lol.

Yeah it was definitely ridiculous. I would have /afk'd out but I hung around outta curiosity. I mean, surely they wouldn't just farm one player for 15 minutes, surely they'd rather just cap. Apparently not lol.

Yea thats funny, anyways, I think I might look into botting for working up professions on a f2p, like working up around 300 light leather for LW, or like 300 copper ore for eng/JC, ya know? I had to make those grinds on this toon and they suck..haha

I feel like I've done enough professions on enough characters to bot the rest and not feel like I'm a cheater

I feel like I've done enough professions on enough characters to bot the rest and not feel like I'm a cheater

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Churn/achievement#81

I did the r13 grind in vanilla legit, the R1 grind in S2 legit, and have done enough honor farming to buy plenty of BoA sets. Grinding sucks! I've gotten more whispers about setting up bots since this thing....seems like more people don't want that grind and just want the fun of twink pvp.

You guys are so fucking lazy, you can't do anything without supervision.

But they can, that's why they're botting. Because they CAN do anything without supervision.

http://us.battle.net.../achievement#81

I did the r13 grind in vanilla legit, the R1 grind in S2 legit, and have done enough honor farming to buy plenty of BoA sets. Grinding sucks! I've gotten more whispers about setting up bots since this thing....seems like more people don't want that grind and just want the fun of twink pvp.

This, i dont think i will bot WSG (not sure) but i definitely am going to bot the endless professions... well at least i think i will

ITT

Bottings only bad if you're bad, if you're good botting is good therefore i'm going to bot because i'm good and i won't ever never be banned because i'm F2P EL OH EL.

i'm already considering rolling toons of the couple classes at 20 that i don't yet have and botting them to full gear

it's really, really hard for me to feel bad about it when 95% of the people who play in this bracket literally suck more than a bot

if you discover there's a bot on your team, it only takes 3 people reporting him afk to kick him. it's not a big deal at all

I played during 3 hours yesterday. 5 WSGs, every one of them filled with hunters and 24s, that after capping 2 flags, started gy farming for the remaining 15 minutes of each game. And the moronic horde keep ressing, i was telling them not to ress so they would stop farm and cap the thrid flag, but of course, it's like talking to a door...

3 hours: 60 honor. I need more 2k honor for my BoA chest. I can't blame the guy for botting. I'll eventually join him in this.

WoWScrnShot_100511_083336.jpg
th_WoWScrnShot_100511_083336.jpg

Another one.Potatoez. Run out, get killed . Run out , get killed. RUn out NOT get killed, Run out , get killed. Even the turkey guy asked " why dont you fight? "

Good times , we lost but I doubt potatoez the 24 rogue would have done much to help us any how =(.

My next toons name will be Bittermolly.

FYI: Ran with Goldendays and the other AP F2Ps. We had a blast and ripped up WSG and AB. Big difference was Golden wasn't botting. He kicked ass and took names. Thanks for the fun last night.

Users who are viewing this thread