Going vet

Have you done professions? panda LW for leg enchant on socket legs + legion quest legs? then you can drop leathertworking.
Be sure you leveled panda engy to 25 at minimum (glider tinker, be sure to grab extra tinker's kits), maybe get ghost iron dragonling and gem it? Get panda goggles (need 75 panda engy) if its good for your class.
Level inscription (wotlk) to 25 for shoulder enchant, keep it if you want, if you drop itll be deactivated enchant.

Buy glyphs if you want them now
be future proofed, so have enough gems to regem a full BC set for when nerfs land. Same for enchants

Have you done professions? panda LW for leg enchant on socket legs + legion quest legs? then you can drop leathertworking.
Be sure you leveled panda engy to 25 at minimum (glider tinker, be sure to grab extra tinker's kits), maybe get ghost iron dragonling and gem it? Get panda goggles (need 75 panda engy) if its good for your class.
Level inscription (wotlk) to 25 for shoulder enchant, keep it if you want, if you drop itll be deactivated enchant.

Buy glyphs if you want them now
be future proofed, so have enough gems to regem a full BC set for when nerfs land. Same for enchants
Can you tell me which leg enchant please? Ones I see on wowhead req level 32.

My fat ass keeps mistaking Vet as a Veterinary, and i thought "Shiet, this is an MMO game. Why do people mention that?"
Then i realize it ment Veteran

Users who are viewing this thread