GoC farming, safe for the moment

Blue post - "So, just as a reference here are the keys we're currently seeing as ones that will not be converted to gold or removed upon release of the patch -- if you have them they'd be put back into your normal inventory. This isn't necessarily a final list, and it's possible we could cut the list down even further before 4.2 releases.

Grim Guzzler Key (BRD)

Secret Safe Key (BRD)

Dark Keeper Key (BRD)

Jump-A-Tron 4000 Key (Nagrand)

Kolkar Booty Key (Barrens quest)

Relic Coffer Key (Blackfathom Deeps)

Ethereum Prison Key (Netherstorm – Blade’s Edge)

Captain’s Key (Tanaris)

Any Blacksmith keys (e.g. Titanium Skeleton Key)"

Guardian of Cenarius title in jeopardy of being grandfathered?

So list may be cut down further.....wonder how much weight that holds

*insert dramatic "NOOOOOO" scene here, cba to link vid..*

if they don't remove them, hopefully they increase the stack limit...gonna be out a lot of bagspace otherwise =)

Brb' farming like a madman no sleep til 4k keys, brb!

Say you have 5 players doing it, 4 are twinks, so they would most likely have to provide the keys. Is 5k still the rough figure to Aim for, 1.2k each?

Caulfield said:
Say you have 5 players doing it, 4 are twinks, so they would most likely have to provide the keys. Is 5k still the rough figure to Aim for, 1.2k each?

Edit- My bad, misread the post.

Yes it is because of how there's 5 random rep factions you can rep from and you'd want as much of a chance as Cenarius that you can get.

If you have both if the guild perks & you are already friendly with CE its closer to around 3500 keys total but who knows with RNG

GoC? not again.. human+guild+CE fri/hon = ~3000 only. Got all but 1 factions exalted. 20-30 spawns per 200 keys set, 2-7 CE ones. Mostly 3-4 max.

Can`t see why they would remove Ethereum Prison keys as they are also part of quests as well as gaining rep. I was more under the impression this was for keys that weren`t needed anymore much like dungeon keys, etc..? Also looking at MMO Champion that list is for those that AREN`T being removed.

But who knows...

vicak said:
GoC? not again.. human+guild+CE fri/hon = ~3000 only. Got all but 1 factions exalted. 20-30 spawns per 200 keys set, 2-7 CE ones. Mostly 3-4 max.

yeah vicak, i believe we "only" popped about 3k for yours? 2.9 - 3.2 i believe, but i was half asleep most of the time, so :p

Users who are viewing this thread