gnomer 5 man post in thread

Hey guys I'm lookin for 3 more people for gnomer 5 mans for farm status. Leave your btag in a post. Please note that eagle/int rings/cuffs are on reserve. Thanks Alliance only.

i see theres another thread about this but just leaving this up here unless the mods want it down. maybe request for sticky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I'm lookin for 3 more people for gnomer 5 mans for farm status. Leave your btag in a post. Please note that eagle/int rings/cuffs are on reserve. Thanks Alliance only.

i see theres another thread about this but just leaving this up here unless the mods want it down. maybe request for sticky.

I'll join in if you're still rolling and have a free spot, once I get back from some dinner tonight <3

Word. if you and a few of your guys would like to do arenas or like 7 v 7 wsg i'm sure some of my guys would be more then down. we would have to wargame though since were both on alliance. let me know if your interested Gredo#1182

Word. if you and a few of your guys would like to do arenas or like 7 v 7 wsg i'm sure some of my guys would be more then down. we would have to wargame though since were both on alliance. let me know if your interested Gredo#1182

What in lord buddha's name does this post have to do with the thread? :S

Users who are viewing this thread