Gnoll Skin Bandolier and Harpy Hide Quiver 16 slot bags

Saw these on my dk the other day but it didn't occur to me that quivers aren't used anymore, thanks!

Unfortunately you can't buy multiples, but odds are even if you just made a toon you're close to revered with one of the alliance factions and you can buy their 16 slot bag (i think f2ps can).

I was going to try to get all of the different bags from each faction but then I found this awesome thread. Thanks for posting the tip, and you are quite deadly in wsg! See you on the field.

Keep in mind its Alliance only. grrr imo, its a huge help in those early stages as getting enough rep (for larger bags) takes some time, just when you're gathering crap for leatherworking/enchanting too. For Horde, our only 16-slot option for our 7th slot is the Traveler's Backpack which is a low drop-rate world drop. :/
  • 6 Faction Bags (16 slot): Each of the core factions offers a bag at Revered that cost 2g each.
  • 2 PvP bags (16 slot): There's two PvP bags that are available for 50 Honor Points each.
  • Traveler's Backback (16 slot) is bag that drops off of level 40+ mobs, but also has a small chance to drop from the Gurubashi Arena chest.
  • Thick Hide Pack (14 slot) is sold by numerous vendors for 12g. Once you get exalted status though you get a 20% discount, so you can buy one for 9.6g.
  • Draenic Leather Pack (14 slot) is sold by multiple Outland vendors and also needs an exalted discount.

Profession Bags:

Glad to help enjoy the bags
<

Wowhead says that the 18 slot hunter bag is no longer in the game. I haven't looked in game recently to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread