GM UnSoulbounded 3 months ago equipped Shadowfang.

Kipale

Legend
meh, i'm totally gonna spam add your real-id now.. ;)

Why isn't anyone else flipping shit? All I see is grats. That is epic as hell.

I was expecting an epic story full of lies told to the GM to achieve this, I was disappointed. Grats on getting the biggest pushover in the game!

And here's to the rest of us who tried to elaborate on a story to get our BoAs exchanged past the limitations.

This is just another example that anything is possible when talking to GMs. If you get the right GM and ask the right questions amazing things can happen!

Pizza said:
This is just another example that anything is possible when talking to GMs. If you get the right GM and ask the right questions amazing things can happen!

Still cant get one to take my binded tabard of frost from my like 5year old 19, and put it on my new one. Tabard was used like 3 years ago though haha.

Well, I finally got a GM to unsoulbind my Shadowfang as well. Its on my now level 20 rogue which dinged after logging in for the first time a in a couple years, only to get ported outside of OG in which he "discovered" Durator and hit 20.

The only thing is that i have to level another rogue to 19 so he can move it over. He sent me his personal work email and told me to email him once I get a rogue to 19.

I kissed his ass profusely.

Kalki said:
Well, I finally got a GM to unsoulbind my Shadowfang as well. Its on my now level 20 rogue which dinged after logging in for the first time a in a couple years, only to get ported outside of OG in which he "discovered" Durator and hit 20.

The only thing is that i have to level another rogue to 19 so he can move it over. He sent me his personal work email and told me to email him once I get a rogue to 19.

I kissed his ass profusely.

waaaait.... you seriously got his email? any chance its lolyougotowned@suckmyjohnson.com? because otherwise, its a pretty sweet GM O_O

Users who are viewing this thread