GM ticket trick question

Brokeboi

Legend
A friend of mine by the name of Shisper (lvl 19 druid) was hacked. When he came back he got his character restored and somehow a GM accidentally gave him 2 of all his old items. So two Seal of Wrynn, two Inferno robe etc. I was just wondering how easy it would be to trick a GM into doing this (or even if it is possible). If caught at trying to trick one would you get banned?

cheers,

I recently did this on my twink Pexy.

I was hacked and had all items destroyed. Upon my request to get the items restored the Gms did a static restore whereby all items in recent history are restored. However, many items came back without enchants (wranglers etc being blank). So i petitioned again and after a nice long talk the Gm agreed to retored all items again in the hope it would work. This resulting in me gaining 2 Wyrnns agms and 12 blank Wranglers :S.

Its possible to do, just ask it in a reasonable manner and hope they do the same.

Rivfader said:
That kind of stuff can get you banned and very very rarely works, not worth the time investment imo

Also when you get the items someone can open up a GM ticket that explains how you have more than one of a quest item and get them removed.

I got hacked awhile ago on my 80 had all the shit they farmed restored to me i think i made around 14-15k gold because of it this was a few weeks after everyone just hit 80.

It was something like 8000 Frostweave 12500 Mark of Hodir 600 Runic Healing Potion

I use to be seriously Poor in-game had like 100gold to my name it was hard to fund twinks with 100gold xD This 14-15kgold helped so much it was preety chill.

Oh also my friend got hacked and they were using his account to store Items they were selling to make gold.

2znwumb.jpg

1080 Primordial Saronite

53 Choppers

9 Epic BoE ICC Bracers

11 Epic BoE Shoulders

4 Neckpieces

1chest Piece

2boots

7rings

5 Battered Hilts

So much win in that picture.

Edit: Bet your friend was like Mr. Deeds that night giving all of his choppers and what not.

Duckhunt said:
So much win in that picture.

Edit: Bet your friend was like Mr. Deeds that night giving all of his choppers and what not.

Haha I love that movie :3 He gave me a chopper and sold everything in a month made so much $$$ had to make alts to hold the gold :\

Soberlolz said:
Oh also my friend got hacked and they were using his account to store Items they were selling to make gold.

2znwumb.jpg

1080 Primordial Saronite

53 Choppers

9 Epic BoE ICC Bracers

11 Epic BoE Shoulders

4 Neckpieces

1chest Piece

2boots

7rings

5 Battered Hilts

I dont consider myself a ultra nerd, but that pic, along with the story, gave me a boner.

Edit: but it quickly died after the pics of "Rain", she looks like shes 12

Med'an said:
I dont consider myself a ultra nerd, but that pic, along with the story, gave me a boner.

Edit: but it quickly died after the pics of "Rain", she looks like shes 12

How do you not know who Selena Gomez is?

Soberlolz said:

2znwumb.jpg

1080 Primordial Saronite

53 Choppers

9 Epic BoE ICC Bracers

11 Epic BoE Shoulders

4 Neckpieces

1chest Piece

2boots

7rings

5 Battered Hilts

I have seen that picture quite long time ago somewhere but the story was way different, the guy made a ticket and returned all the items back or something (deleted), so i dunno

"Hey guys I just hacked this account, lets use it to store all of our items and hope he doesnt take it back" DEEEEERP

Lolcharger said:
I have seen that picture quite long time ago somewhere but the story was way different, the guy made a ticket and returned all the items back or something (deleted), so i dunno

Yeah, thats a picture from an MMO-Champion post about 2-3 months ago. Some guys account was hacked and the gold farmer was transferring items from account to account, but this lucky guy got his account back before the gold farmer could get any items off. Even though he had this insane amount of gold worth, he opened a ticket and had a GM take all the items. Soberlolz is trying to impress people over the interwebz, KEWL GUI.

Ctrlaltwin said:
Yeah, thats a picture from an MMO-Champion post about 2-3 months ago. Some guys account was hacked and the gold farmer was transferring items from account to account, but this lucky guy got his account back before the gold farmer could get any items off. Even though he had this insane amount of gold worth, he opened a ticket and had a GM take all the items. Soberlolz is trying to impress people over the interwebz, KEWL GUI.

Whats good the internet if you cant impress 40year old virgin e-nerds?

peace goin to cricket mate.

Users who are viewing this thread