Glyphs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use them or no?

It looks like you can have a major and a minor glyph in your spell book - but I'm not seeing much said about them here or elsewhere.

Being mainly an AP rogue; I find them pretty pointless for me. 20% Damage to stunned and incapitated targets, very few stuns; and when I gouge; someone always does something to remove it. The minor glyph, walk on water is nice for doing fishing contest, but tbh; I'd get them for show and when they become useful ^_^

There is four different rogue speccs at level 19 now.

Ambush / Backstab

Glyph of Backstab

Use: Increases the damage dealt by Backstab to stunned and incapacitated targets by 20%.

If playing with a druid or mage, this glyph is lethal, freeze / root will give your backstab a 20% dmg increase.

Combat & Sinister

Glyph of Sinister Strike

Use: Your Sinister Strike critical strikes have a 50% chance to add an additional combo point.

Let the combo points flow as you spam your "2-2-2-2-2-2-2"

Garrote / Dot

Glyph of Garrote

Use: Reduces the duration of your Garrote ability by 3 sec and increases the total damage it deals by 20%.

You're garrote will slowly tear your enemy to pieces, sick damage imo.

Eviscerape

Glyph of Eviscerate

Use: Increases the critical strike chance of Eviscerate by 10%.

With these glyph your Eviscerate will gain a 10 % crit chance which grants you to tear opponents apart.

Warbay said:
There is four different rogue speccs at level 19 now.

Ambush / Backstab

Glyph of Backstab

Use: Increases the damage dealt by Backstab to stunned and incapacitated targets by 20%.

If playing with a druid or mage, this glyph is lethal, freeze / root will give your backstab a 20% dmg increase.

Combat & Sinister

Glyph of Sinister Strike

Use: Your Sinister Strike critical strikes have a 50% chance to add an additional combo point.

Let the combo points flow as you spam your "2-2-2-2-2-2-2"

Garrote / Dot

Glyph of Garrote

Use: Reduces the duration of your Garrote ability by 3 sec and increases the total damage it deals by 20%.

You're garrote will slowly tear your enemy to pieces, sick damage imo.

Eviscerape

Glyph of Eviscerate

Use: Increases the critical strike chance of Eviscerate by 10%.

With these glyph your Eviscerate will gain a 10 % crit chance which grants you to tear opponents apart.

sorry, but nova and roots do not count as either incapacitate or stun =/ only thing this will work on at 19 is warrior charge, sap, and gouge =/

On my warrior I've gone with Heroic Strike Glyph. Gives back 10 rage everytime i crit with it. And i got 30% crit chance with heroic strike. So thats nice

also got a hamstring one, havnt tried it yet. Gives a 10% chance to stun the opponent when using hamstring.

Both are quite good

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread