Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Vote !

[ITEM]42408[/ITEM]

[ITEM]42411[/ITEM]

Er...Depends...

Shadow: PW: S

Disc: PW: S

Holy Heals: Push (Either, though i'd go with renew)

Holy DPS (LOL SMITE): Renew

twentynine said:
C: None of the above?

You forgot the good glyph = /

I don't want to start another fight with you(!), but this is a perfect example of your way of "discussing". Why oh why do you not name the glyph that is missing? Then tell us why you think it's so good. Did you never have anything like debate club at school? The way you put things usually suggests that you know better and that the others are stupid for not thinking the same as you. Maybe you are even right but we will never find out if you go on like this.

I'll give you a hint: It's the glyph for the best spell in the bracket.

Guess he's talking about Dispel glyph, but seeing how you have 2 slots... (or was that only@39?)

twentynine said:
That's pretty much how it works around here.

That may usually be how it is, but it doesn't seem to be how it is this time. The title of the thread is "Glyph of PW:S or Renew?" Rapt0R appears to be asking which, of two glyphs, people prefer, and not which glyph, of the available glyphs, people think is the best.

Perhaps the question could use some refining; your answer definitely could.

glyph of inner fire is pretty cool imo

If he decides that dispel glyph sucks for him, that's what people call 'personal preferences'.

Stop acting like assholes and start helping him.

re-post to another thread.

Neratho said:
If he decides that dispel glyph sucks for him, that's what people call 'personal preferences'.

Stop acting like assholes and start helping him.

That's like saying some rogue prefers to use wsg dagger instead of torturing poker mainhand, because his "personal preference" is to get more stats.

If his personal preference is to be bad, then yes, he can use w/e he wants. If he doesnt like using sub par glyphs however, dispel glyph would be the correct course of action to take.

The reason dispel is considered the best glyph, is because dispel, as a priest is your most used spell in general.

Lets say I cast renew, without the glyph, it ticks for 100. With it, it ticks for 125. Awesome and what not.

Over a course of a renew, you're still doing the same amount of healing, albeit it in larger margins. The idea is that, the renew costs 114 mana, for only pure healing.

While glyph of dispel will remove whatever dumbass Hunter's Mark, Fear, Psychic Scream, Immolate, Corruption, Web, Freezing Trap... Etc etc etc. AS WELL as give your target a heal on top of that.

Our FC in premades sits at 2.8k(Or some shit), While I'm being useful by removing shit, and healing him with dispel for 84 a pop, I can ALSO have renew ticking. Which still does the same amount of healing Unglyphed, just over another 3 seconds.

Hurka durr, renew if you're a bad priest who doesnt make use of dispel. Or Dispel, if you use dispel.

Users who are viewing this thread