Gloves of the Fang or Foreman's Gloves?

You have to group queue to face off against pugs, and then you AFK out to avoid losses. I don't think anything you say has any relevance anywhere.

Chance to get parried is still there, increasing the chance not to get parried from 95% to 97.5% is not effective. You still get parried when it matters most.

It is pretty sad that you feel the need to launch personal attacks to try to bolster your feeble reasoning for Foreman's being trash. ;[ Pretty telling, too.

An item's effectiveness or lack thereof obviously depends on the eye of the beholder, but halving the chance of healers and casters avoiding gouge is a pretty sweet deal. I'm not sure what you mean by "you still get parried when it matters most", as the ~2.5% chance does not situationally discriminate, but a 1/40 chance to be avoided beats the hell out of 1/20 chance no matter how you cut it. This doesn't even factor in the dps gains when not attacking an enemy from behind.

But hey, that doesn't come close to competing with the gains from a few agility, right? ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
anyway as some ppl prob dont know, u cant dodge/parry when casting so gouging a cast will always hit independant of your expertise

anyway as some ppl prob dont know, u cant dodge/parry when casting so gouging a cast will always hit independant of your expertise

now i just feel plain silly for stacking agility on my priest :(

OT i couldn't careless

This guy reminds me of Grabco and his theory about intellect only being useful when it grants another full FoL, completely ignoring mana regen, breaks between casts, other spells and the crit, regen and spellpower granted by intellect.

Obviously crit must be terrible aswell then, since you can only cap it for ambush. Even with 99% crit chance you can still not crit in a situation where a crit would have killed you target. Let's just ignore crit and stack strength, spirit or similar stats which don't have a cap that we can miss.

i have just been informed that blizzard are letting you carry both of these items, so you could just try them both and see what suits you best. blue post to follow.

And you've just joined Dori in the douchebucket 'I can't do math' club. If you have a 5% chance to get parried, that's a 95% chance to not get parried. If you have a 2.5% chance to get parried, that's a 97.5% chance to not get parried.

Under no circumstances does reducing your parry chance by 2.5% reduce your chance to be parried by 50%. Stop being a bonehead and L2math.

You truly are lost. And terrible at math as well, oh the irony.

If an opponent has a 5% chance to parry you, and you take 2.5% off of that, then you have reduced the chance they will parry you by 50% because 2.5 is half of 5.

As soon as school ends this is what happens...

if thats too difficult for a master math wiz like u wilix theres a calculator under ur start menu <3
thats the button in the bottom left of ur screen

Sneaky and the expertise proponents here are 100% right.

I have no luck in killing Mr. Thistlenettle, and I've downed him thousands of times with no gloves and only one Foreman's Leggings. I've just resorted to using Nimble Leather Gloves until he decides to drop what I need :(

if thats too difficult for a master math wiz like u wilix theres a calculator under ur start menu <3
thats the button in the bottom left of ur screen

It's 2012 I have a calculator button on my keyboard.

Nope, 2.5% of 100% is still..... 2.5%.

GG go back to school kids, math iz hard.

Hey guys just wanted to thank you guys for the help after 81 kill (8hours) of nonstop farming they finnaly drop'ed really likeing these extra hits ^.^

Hey guys just wanted to thank you guys for the help after 81 kill (8hours) of nonstop farming they finnaly drop'ed really likeing these extra hits ^.^

I just devoted time to farming them tonight and got 2 in one night. 2 drops in a little under 2 hours. Both rogues geared now, so happy.

Gloves of the Foreman are an excellent choice, young Taco.

Hope to see the day you rise above our fallen Wacotaco.

I've done RvR with- and without Foreman's. Lost every single time I had Fang-gloves, while winning most of the time wearing Foreman's.

Anecdotal evidence is not valid.

Users who are viewing this thread