EU <Glider or GTFO>

Stormscale - Horde - Hunters
We had enough of these but welcome :)

a new hater, ur welcome.
Hasn't anything to do with hate. Just funny how you guys are rolling fotm classes, use bamboos and barely win ant games. You guys don't care about the bracket, you just care about yourself. And we don't need ppl like that in our bracket.

Last edited:
Hasn't anything to do with hate. Just funny how you guys are rolling fotm classes, use bamboos and barely win ant games. You guys don't care about the bracket, you just care about yourself. And we don't need ppl like that in our bracket.
Whats funny is that your 4 last posts is just complaining and crying, someone lost a bg and is salty asf.

Whats funny is that your 4 last posts is just complaining and crying, someone lost a bg and is salty asf.
Even if i win i'm salty af if someone uses this. We all have acces to it and we don't use it. Respect the f2p's. They are the ones giving us quick ques.
[doublepost=1534073531,1534073451][/doublepost]
And what's even more funny; when i talk to you in private you "understand" the problem and say it's bad to use them. Now your friends can see what you say you wanna be the bad boy.

Even if i win i'm salty af if someone uses this. We all have acces to it and we don't use it. Respect the f2p's. They are the ones giving us quick ques.
[doublepost=1534073531,1534073451][/doublepost]
And what's even more funny; when i talk to you in private you "understand" the problem and say it's bad to use them. Now your friends can see what you say you wanna be the bad boy.
To be honest i think the bfa prepatch and that everyone is waiting on bfa that is giving the quick ques.

How would i know that this is you that whispered me? As i said yesterday i told those that i play with in the guild to stop using them unless the enemy is, but you still trash talking on here

To be honest i think the bfa prepatch and that everyone is waiting on bfa that is giving the quick ques.

How would i know that this is you that whispered me? As i said yesterday i told those that i play with in the guild to stop using them unless the enemy is, but you still trash talking on here
Bcs we ended up against some dudes of glider or gtfo in eots 3 or 4 times. Every time they used it. Causes 40% of our team to leave. if we end up getting no ppl to replace them bg's will just close. If thats what glider or gtfo is after, we can all just leave. Just saying, if you guys care about the bracket stop using them ( nothing personal as i said yesterday since you don't use them)

Bcs we ended up against some dudes of glider or gtfo in eots 3 or 4 times. Every time they used it. Causes 40% of our team to leave. if we end up getting no ppl to replace them bg's will just close. If thats what glider or gtfo is after, we can all just leave. Just saying, if you guys care about the bracket stop using them ( nothing personal as i said yesterday since you don't use them)
Iam so hyped atm, thanks for that comment x)

Haha that glider on every disengage really makes up the name of the guild, Wish you the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread