Glass Cannoniest Druid

I have a glass cannon set for my druid. 161 sp power but still manage to carry just under 1k hp. Mana is an issue at just over 1k tho.

With those numbers my Rejuv ticks for 87 and I average 155 damage wraths (I think)

[char=eu-Draenor]Js%C3%BF[/char] - logged out in my full sp gear

Roll a Max SP shaman,

Burst on them can be nuts.

Lightning Bolt= 150-220+

Earth Shock= 90-150+

Fire Nova= 90- 150

Melee auto attack 1 swing= like 30-60 With BoA Mace

flametongue weapon proc= 15-30

Lightning Shield= 40- 60

Searing Totem hit= 20-50

That can add up to 500-600 dmg depending on crits.

And can be done within a few seconds, casting LB at mid range, following by earth shock,placing searing totem n Nova'ing, then just meleeing.

SP shaman burst can be nuts in conclusion hehe

Kore nametooshort said:
Just FYI i wasnt considering this build as something viable, just something fun to run about in and test my survivabilty skills.

All the superpro people suggesting more hp should stfu and read what he said here :p

If you wanted to test out survivability Kore, you may as well run around with no gear on in a BG and see how that fairs.

Glasscannon's are usually maxed at full SP with very little hp/mp.

Your gear set is just gimped in a sense that you hadn't even picked all the best possible gear choices (SP wise) on purpose it seems.

Even with every slot geared with BiS SP, you would still have nearly 900hp/800mp and could rack up to 160+ SP.

And considering the reimplementation of lowered mana costs you dont need nearly that much int. you and i, as well as everyone else, knows that you will not survive long enough to even dump that amount of Int out. So having spirit and Mp5 to regen is pretty useless too.

Kore nametooshort said:
well nekkid with mindthrust bracers :p But still, that would be more of a glass duck rather than a cannon.

Oh, yeah, true, haha.

Don't forget the -stam ring.

You make a fair point about the mana issue Firetruckk, but i was trying to gear for as little health as possible so items like spidersilk are nono, i should probably get rid of lavishly and replace it with bronze band. I spose weapon switching is pretty pointless, just gimps my SP while im alive. Ive also changed cloak random stats and legs. If you care enough take another look at the chardev.

Kore nametooshort said:
You make a fair point about the mana issue Firetruckk, but i was trying to gear for as little health as possible so items like spidersilk are nono, i should probably get rid of lavishly and replace it with bronze band. I spose weapon switching is pretty pointless, just gimps my SP while im alive. Ive also changed cloak random stats and legs. If you care enough take another look at the chardev.

One flaw I found in my critique was that I always assume that the rarest of items are always available lol Ie. Wrangler's Wristband's of Healing (+6) which are incredibly rare to come across.

Can i make a few suggestions?

I'd probably go with 6 stats or 150hp to your robe.

Get reinforced woolen shoulders or BoA otherwise.

There are other options as well, but you've gotten your point across and i understand now.

Firetruckk said:
Can i make a few suggestions?

I'd probably go with 6 stats or 150hp to your robe.

Get reinforced woolen shoulders or BoA otherwise.

No stam!!! :D same applies to wrists, they effectively have 5 stam on them ^^

Restoshaman said:
Roll a Max SP shaman,

Burst on them can be nuts.

Lightning Bolt= 150-220+

Earth Shock= 90-150+

Fire Nova= 90- 150

Melee auto attack 1 swing= like 30-60 With BoA Mace

flametongue weapon proc= 15-30

Lightning Shield= 40- 60

Searing Totem hit= 20-50

That can add up to 500-600 dmg depending on crits.

And can be done within a few seconds, casting LB at mid range, following by earth shock,placing searing totem n Nova'ing, then just meleeing.

SP shaman burst can be nuts in conclusion hehe

Hehe, my typical Melee/Ranged 3-4 Second Burst Combo with my SV Hunter was 650 and had at least one recorded instance of 950+

Plus I got to use Raptor Strike Glyph very often with it ^_^.

Just because you're a glass cannon doesn't mean you have to go to lengths to have low health =P

Just pick up SP where you can, accepting stam when it comes.

Orcgasm said:
Just because you're a glass cannon doesn't mean you have to go to lengths to have low health =P

Just pick up SP where you can, accepting stam when it comes.

Kore nametooshort said:
Just FYI i wasnt considering this build as something viable, just something fun to run about in and test my survivabilty skills.

posttooshortlikename

Users who are viewing this thread