gladiator question

wobbrocker

Legend
Is it possible to get ur team within gladiator range then powerlvl to 85 and get glad? Was just curious if u could.

yeah u can . and if u might catch a report or such u will probably be team reseted so do it with caution , dont drag attention etc :p . glad range is 2,7 + ~

It's possible. But I'm definitely going to report you, if you're EU ::::::D

I'd advise against doing it with a bis70 cuz the fear of being stuck at 85 with no gladiator. If something goes wrong

ya I wasnt intending to do it on my main twink. was planning on leveling a second rogue to 85 anyways, so I was thinking of stopping at 70, gearing up and pushing for glad range then have the whole team power lvl to 85

People in glad range are watched like a hawk watch's it's prey... If you seriously think you can get glad rang at 70 or 80 then power level and no one notice el oh el @ u

threesets said:
yeh, ppl would see ur ding date for 85, and qq on the forums til it gets taken away

I dont think any1 would specificly check up hes character in the ladder , it's not really hard to hide and blizz would doubtly care

The reason it hasn't been done before is because glad (generally) is 2700+ and as far as I know there has never been anyone to get over 2600 in 3s at 70. You would have to win trade all season to do it and when you hit 85 in order to enable the team you have to win at least one game to lock in your team at the 85 bracket, just like you would have to if you went from 70-80 etc.

So basically GL with the win trading and even if you make it GL winning a real game at 85 vs real 85 glads.

Of course you could just get good and get the real title as a 85.

Just a thought ;)

Nukka said:
The reason it hasn't been done before is because glad (generally) is 2700+ and as far as I know there has never been anyone to get over 2600 in 3s at 70. You would have to win trade all season to do it and when you hit 85 in order to enable the team you have to win at least one game to lock in your team at the 85 bracket, just like you would have to if you went from 70-80 etc.

So basically GL with the win trading and even if you make it GL winning a real game at 85 vs real 85 glads.

Of course you could just get good and get the real title as a 85.

Just a thought ;)

I was rank2 as double frost mage and rank 1 in 3's as double frost/disc at the end of season9. 2's was 24** and 3's was 23**. We would hardly win a point and sometimes none.. 45 minute queues. so yea i couldn't imagine anyone legitimately getting 2700 at 70 without win trading. unless they queue 24/7 and never lose

And you see r1 people strugging @ 2.4 since ratings are depluted....so all the people that is 3k+ got it the first 2 weeks when, the old mmr system were still there...

Users who are viewing this thread