Giving to the poor

Do you guys ever learn. You are all getting baited by trialkiller and its pretty funny to watch. He is just trying to get a reaction out of you by claiming to be the king lol. If you dont care just dont reply, simple.

This is exactly what he wants lol. The more people that get annoyed at him the better. keep up the good work trialkiller.

Since you saved me from having to type this, I'll give you a like tomorrow.

Do you guys ever learn. You are all getting baited by trialkiller and its pretty funny to watch. He is just trying to get a reaction out of you by claiming to be the king lol. If you dont care just dont reply, simple.

This is exactly what he wants lol. The more people that get annoyed at him the better. keep up the good work trialkiller.

Kids now day need some lessons from the society people. We live in America. We stand out for justice and standard when its needed. This is obvious.
However, I do regret to educate him that much becasue between our conversation, I just realize he is no where close to my scale of thoughts, logic, and maturity.
If his IQ was higher, then I wouldnt think that as a waste of time, but now I do feel so.
I believe he couldn't understand any logic I just provided to him.
My bad, shouldnt bring up societical responsibility to the no-hope kid.
Like i said, the rest is up to his parent now.

IM SUPER

kids now day need some lessons from the society people. We live in america. We stand out for justice and standard when its needed. This is obvious.
However, i do regret to educate him that much becasue between our conversation, i just realize he is no where close to my scale of thoughts, logic, and maturity.
If his iq was higher, then i wouldnt think that as a waste of time, but now i do feel so.
I believe he couldn't understand any logic i just provided to him.
My bad, shouldnt bring up societical responsibility to the no-hope kid.
Like i said, the rest is up to his parent now.

Im super

murca

lol i got a 55% and i barley turned p2p for almost a good 6 months so lol i was f2p but wait till legion so its all fair n square there will be jajas beating out your win/loss ratio boi gtfo your maybe in top 20 best ratio lol thanks for trolling everyone for the past week with your trash/i dont care ratio lololol. My ratio is so low because the only reason I leave games before they end is because I have something to do or i dc and get kicked noob lmao wait till someone finds a stat that shows most afked games bc your so trash you need to leave to give horde another fotm to take your place you say that no one has anything on you but your afk rate but also you have no offense but denounce that you can't even use right, your heals compared to other LVL 20 hpally is so low the bracket goes Tence>Zelpher>Light>maybe you if the rest aren't better. Now gtfo and leave everyone about your ratio your not r1 with you try and make yourself look better by pointing out my ratio but the thing is that no one cares about ratios in a TWINK BRACKET

You mean Zelpher>All I think ; )

*yawn* why do the peasants talk the most shit? I still rock top ratio for everything as far as 29 hpallies go, so not sure where you're going with this.

I still lose games, not like I afk EVERY losing game and you even said sometimes they still win regardless of people leaving, but I'm not gonna sit around for 15 minutes of teeth grinding so I can try to solo heal a bunch of noobs who don't know how to play objective... I don't play to maintain a win / loss ratio, don't get it twisted. I'm not some kind of egotistic goon that runs non-stop pre-mades of 2+ ferals just so I can GY farm like so many people on Alli do. I solo Q, one of the cons to solo Q'ing is you can't guarantee a good team or people who can even speak your own language in this bracket.

Call me king whatever, you're still a peasant. Get on muh level boiee

P.s. I'm the "well-known #1 " AFK'er because no one has anything else to talk shit to me about. You guys keep saying the same shit every time, recycling the age-old insult. Get some new material...

Gong on active players ATM, Nocontest, Atkdak, and me on Holy Pally. Against your best 3's team.

Users who are viewing this thread