GG Twinks VS SuperNova

Thotfc

R1 Friendly Tink
This upcoming Friday we will be facing SuperNova of the 29 Bracket to rightfully show them who is the boss. We will be recroding the series of games.

Line-up will be released the day before.

Rules: No ferals , 1 stealth and 1 BM , Also NO CONSUMABLES OF ANY KIND.
Resto druids and Boomys do not count as stealth

The main question is that who do you think will come out victorious?

Last edited by a moderator:
Recording WSG, It will be available on Kuro's channel

Edit: Either or , whatever you guys want

can i stream it? like use the spectator add on, i can commentate if you guys want.

Rapido is just cut noone wants to premade with him

LOL-even the alliance doesn't want to premade with him...smh
I'll give him permission to say one letter for everytime he ever capped a flag while in a bg with me...I think the last count was blitzkin = perfect to rapido = yet to cap
(PS tonite when you went from 100 to 0 HP real quick, 1 yard from capping must of hurt like a mfer!!!) <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing no pots, no faps, speed pots, gliders, flash bombs, no double Spriests ? 2 heals of same spec can't be used? Just wondering.....

wondering on ruless?

WIll GG twinks even be able to fill a 10m roster with only 1 BM allowed?

Yes, We can run practicly anything that we want to run. We have over 18 people on a day and max out at at least 25, with 12 people in Teamspeak almost 85% of the time, are options are endless. Honestly we just do that for fun, and bring recognition to <GG Twinks>

LOL-even the alliance doesn't want to premade with him...smh
I'll give him permission to say one letter for everytime he ever capped a flag while in a bg with me...I think the last count was blitzkin = perfect to rapido = yet to cap
(PS tonite when you went from 100 to 0 HP real quick, 1 yard from capping must of hurt like a mfer!!!) <3

Bro you have no idea, stop harassing my FC's plox <3

Yes, We can run practicly anything that we want to run. We have over 18 people on a day and max out at at least 25, with 12 people in Teamspeak almost 85% of the time, are options are endless. Honestly we just do that for fun, and bring recognition to <GG Twinks>

Lol what sort of mouth breathers give recognition to a BM comp?
BTW I rlly liked how you got someone to add you to guild as we were chatting about comps. desperate/10

I don't quite understand the rules lol, if you're going to exclude rdruid and boomies but only have one stealth you are just screwing a guardian druod, if you want only one rogue then just say so. Also with no class or healer limit the comps ate going to be ridiculous.
You cannot use and consumables during wargames doubt you are going to sync 4 5 man groups for no reason

Should make max 2 of each class rule as well.

Users who are viewing this thread