Getting those last 10 mining points w/ no XP

Thanks for the cave tip Drayner- you where right- that is the best place to get your last 10 skill-ups to 300. It took about 3 and a half hours, but my mining is now maxed.

One note though- it seems that Blizzard "fixed" the log-out and rez at the targeted graveyard trick. I killed my druid in the furblog cave, ran to the Winterspring Graveyard and then logged (completely) out of the game. Once I logged back in, I rezed at the GY, and found myself in Felwood. I ended up running though the cave with one of my 80's healing him along the way- took 3 deaths and 5 discoveries, but it's all good now.

Thanks again to everyone for the advice!

Rayekk said:
Thanks for the cave tip Drayner- you where right- that is the best place to get your last 10 skill-ups to 300. It took about 3 and a half hours, but my mining is now maxed.

One note though- it seems that Blizzard "fixed" the log-out and rez at the targeted graveyard trick. I killed my druid in the furblog cave, ran to the Winterspring Graveyard and then logged (completely) out of the game. Once I logged back in, I rezed at the GY, and found myself in Felwood. I ended up running though the cave with one of my 80's healing him along the way- took 3 deaths and 5 discoveries, but it's all good now.

Thanks again to everyone for the advice!

did you close the game? it seems to not work for me when i actually close it, but if i log off the character and back on its fine

Heró said:
did you close the game? it seems to not work for me when i actually close it, but if i log off the character and back on its fine

Yep- I closed and even went and got a soda. Relaunced wow, logged into my bank toon, then my druid, rezed and was transported back to a different GY. Still worked out in at the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread