Getting AB pops.

I have been in a few ABs and there ARE people queueing AB. But the problem is that the current battleground queue system is made so if you queue to both WSG and AB - the first one to pop will remove you from any other queue. So even if people are in queue for AB and it will say "16 min average" you can be in queue for an hour and because people queue for both WSG and AB you won't ever get a pop..

So I suggest we find a day / time / date where we only queue AB and not WSG - so that the pop will actually appear...

Anyone in on this? If not I'll just continue to sit here in my 1 hour queues praying for others to do the same so we can actually start getting decent pops...

Best regards,

I 3rd that emotion.

I am down.

Saturday or Sunday late, 8-11 pm, so that some Americans have the possibility to join as well.

I'll pick something more specific if more people say that they're in on this within the next 12~ hours. :)

Best regards,

I'll be in AB ONLY QUEUE Sunday @ 8pm (20.00), which on US server time is 11:00am.

I'll be sitting in queue for one hour straight. Please queue up and spread the word. Thanks!

I hope to see some ABs popping.

Best regards,

Once I hit 20 I'll be in AB only queue all weekend.

Can you post these times in server time. I was thinking it was in another hour and a half. Which is still 3 hours off server time if it was server time. What is the time difference for you guys? I wonder if this is why I hardly see people on on my friends list, cause I am sleeping since I am EST. :(

I thought he meant Sunday, 11:00 a.m. Server Time on Aerie Peak - US.

Guess I am confused too; what time/day will it be on AP - US?

When I log into AP, on US servers, it shows to be 9 hours behind me.

I'll be queueing @ 8 pm my time. That's 11 am AP time.

No, PST (server) is 3 hours behind EST, making it 2 pm EST. Which at 1st I thought was fishing time, but it's 2pm server. I have to get used to new times. So fishing time is 5-7 pm EST.

I don't know this PST or ETS you guys are talking about. All I know is central European time is 9 hours ahead of the "In-game time" on Aerie Peak which right now shows 18.00 (6 pm) and it's currently 03:00 (3 am) here. Tadaaa...

not currently signing

It's working! First AB is done, we won :D

2nd BG done! Nice guys!

Was fun guys, we got 2 games. Thanks!

I'll announce it here if we try to get these things going again - I'll also use the in-game whisper to anyone who have "Lindyy" added to their friend list.

Best regards,

im EST parfait but i usually play anywhere from 5:00pm to 4am. does ab give more honor for holding and defending or was it just more xp for xp on bgs

Parfait said:
No, PST (server) is 3 hours behind EST, making it 2 pm EST. Which at 1st I thought was fishing time, but it's 2pm server. I have to get used to new times. So fishing time is 5-7 pm EST.

hurray for maths.

yeah i had to go to work so i missed out on the AB. How was the match up horde/alliance wise? was it competitive? Also what kinds of classes showed up? lots of hunters and rogues or what?

Gorillamode said:
hurray for maths.

yeah i had to go to work so i missed out on the AB. How was the match up horde/alliance wise? was it competitive? Also what kinds of classes showed up? lots of hunters and rogues or what?

Alliance steamrolled it twice in a row. It was quite balanced classes if you ask me, but obviously it's always the same classes: paladins, rogues, hunters, shamans - then the few warriors that come by once in a while - and occasionally a mage :)

Best regards,

Users who are viewing this thread