Get your speculation caps on: Whos going win the UK election?

So like 40% of the rest of britains registered voters i had absolutely no idea who I'd vote for until pretty much the last minute. Now that myself and most others have voted theres alot of speculation about whos going to win. Who do you think will win?

You non-UK nationals can just shout out primary colours just to feel included.

I voted for ze tories, I'm betting it's gonna be a hung parliament though - fuckers voting Lib Dem because Clegg was nice on TV.

gogo bnp!

funny how little people know about their own elections

if i was from england id undoubtedly of tossed a re-vote in direction of brown exclusively bec. of his comment regarding this (by his words) "bigoted women" asking him questions he simply couldn't bother answering or w/e the f*ck happend. However It Was Hysterically Funny.

+1

I would take about the BNP commiting political suicide but tbh, i dont think they hurt their campaign at all, they didnt really have one.

And yeah im watching channel 4 :)

Yeah, and WTF was with come dine with me popping up half way through?

Oh and first seat goes to Labour to those of you who arent paying attention, although exit poll reckons tories will come out just short of a majority.

Kore nametooshort said:
Yeah, and WTF was with come dine with me popping up half way through?

Oh and first seat goes to Labour to those of you who arent paying attention, although exit poll reckons tories will come out just short of a majority.

better not be hung or i'll cry

edit: shitting me, 2-0-0 to labour

tweedledum said:
[video=youtube;gDE00vdxMds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDE00vdxMds[/video]

yeahhhhhh

now thats some good shit

Subpar said:
are the fucking Green Street Hooligans running for rule over your country?

decent movie but not the best.

football factory is a better one. or lock stock & two smokin barrels, or even RocknRolla.

Users who are viewing this thread