Get Your Lucky Fishing Hat and Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots

good job

im on vacatoin right now so cant try it i play on a desktop and didnt bring it im on my bros laptop right now so eager to make a new 19 twink rouge and try it out

Just got my Lucky Fishing Hat today, thanks for the guide! Caught the prize fish just south of Grom while running that track on the eastern coast line.

Hmm... is it just me or do the Tastyfish Pools completely disappear after someone wins the Tournament. I've quit fishing around 2:40 ST each time just due to lack of the Tastyfish Pools.

Rip said:
Hmm... is it just me or do the Tastyfish Pools completely disappear after someone wins the Tournament. I've quit fishing around 2:40 ST each time just due to lack of the Tastyfish Pools.

Yes, I have noticed this myself. I believe that Blizzard has recently nerfed the pool spawns after someone wins to make the hat even that much harder to obtain. I have been quitting about 45 mins to 1 hour in myself. I get a pool every 7-10 minutes if I dont.

No. I logged in 45 minutes late today and still had 129 fish by the end. If you just fish on Yojamba, and no one chases them up the coast by fishing out the ones down coast, they will stop coming around. You have to go down the coast and get those pools and chase them so they respawn on Yojamba. I think a large part of the reason they stop respawning so fast is that the high level toons leave and quit chasing them up the coast. But they also seem to let you pull less fish from them before they disappear after the tournament is over. So they might also spawn less frequently. But they do still spawn, and quite a lot.

I got a question about catching the lucky fishing hat.

Is there a specific level of fishing you have to be at? Cause if so im gonna start fishing alot.

150 + any fishing addon that gives +100 fishing to your pole.

225 + with out any addons for your fishing pole

It is possible to do this at level 5 with only 165 fishing (fully buffed in the art of fishing) but you'll still miss a lot.

the amount of pools that spawn are in some way related to to number of people fishing them, or how quickly spawned pools get fished out.

Users who are viewing this thread