Get achievement ***res out of our AGM's

log in at 3am, 6am server and i ALWAYS was able to solo it on my shaman. Hell, even those times when there are 2-3 80s fighting over it you can jack it. The 12th trinket i got on my shaman came as 2 80s were fighting over it and the boomkin cycloned the retadin right before he died. That paladin watched me loot it, unable to do a thing about it :)

Hey, frostmane is my realm, but horde :( If you ever need help i can defend you on my DK, pretty well in the PvP department on him.

If you have an with which to double-box, you can pull a lot of tricks.

I had a 58 DK from my friend's account and Dora, both ghosts in the arena by the chest ready to res. I res the DK. Wait a couple of seconds, res Dora. Start opening with Dora. Switch back to DK. Start fighting.

Every time I've tried this, it's worked by the second time at the latest. This method draws attention to your DK, who can last a few seconds against even an 80. GG trinket is mine!

pft just gnome up, spawn inside the box (after you logged out at the exact spot it apears at before) and loot it.. Log out and do it again in 3 hours. whats the big fuss :/ 9 outta 10 times ppl dont even see you.

And otherwise is a good sport to get it. I certainly loved it! Brought 3 80 pvp rogues with me and we got some good laugs out of it.

Twinkzruz said:
Hey, frostmane is my realm, but horde :( If you ever need help i can defend you on my DK, pretty well in the PvP department on him.

Frostmane US?

I got 4 on my 60 (no one else was around at the time). We sometimes camp the chest as a guild, it's fun to have 20 60s take on 5-6 80s.

This is something that's annoying the shit out of me as well -.- Im 11/12 now. and all these frickin 80's keep raping my ass in the arena for their Achi.

OMG.... just sat up 3 hours, waiting for the 06am chest(since I ofc got raped at the 03 one by achiwhore)... and guess fucking what... a homosexual 80 comes, I tell him STOP, Ill pay you 200g if I can get the chest.. he loots, THEN kills me. I ask him WTF?! what do you even need the trinket for ??! and he OFC answers Achi... so I asked him and why tha hell would you rather want 10 more points to your scoreboard instead of 200g?! like it will make you're 2inch Epeen grow anyways?

and he answers he doesn't trust me... great, what a frickin perfect world we live in.

Users who are viewing this thread