George Floyd Protest

No. I was gonna derail the thread in a totally different direction. But back to this druid...
Look man, itll get armor kits when I finally decide I have enough scrolls stocked up to drop enchanting, so I can level skinning and then drop skinning for LW and then drop LW to get herbalism and restock, then drop that to relevel enchanting.

Its a whole thing. And Im lazy.

Look man, itll get armor kits when I finally decide I have enough scrolls stocked up to drop enchanting, so I can level skinning and then drop skinning for LW and then drop LW to get herbalism and restock, then drop that to relevel enchanting.

Its a whole thing. And Im lazy.

Why do you need to stock up on enchants if youre gonna skill it back up?

Can I ask my question now?

minor vers to wrist. gotta make sure I have enough if I never get another recipe drop.

FINE, I GUESS

Its like a 40% drop in the deadmines chests. You're welcome

Okey. So in 1999 during the Kosovo War the US and NATO did a bombing campaign in Yugoslavia. All of the bombing was done by some central command except one that was done by the CIA.

This one airstrike done by the CIA "accidently" hit the Chinese embassy in Belgrade.

What do you think was in there?

Its like a 40% drop in the deadmines chests. You're welcome

Okey. So in 1999 during the Kosovo War the US and NATO did a bombing campaign in Yugoslavia. All of the bombing was done by some central command except one that was done by the CIA.

This one airstrike done by the CIA "accidently" hit the Chinese embassy in Belgrade.

What do you think was in there?
I was 15, how the fuck would I know?

-furious googling-

my entirely accurate and not at all ill informed and poorly researched opinion is that is was a purposeful strike against Chinese communications in the region, using "oh gosh, we meant the building next door. so sorry!" as a convenient cover.

I was 15, how the fuck would I know?

-furious googling-

my entirely accurate and not at all ill informed and poorly researched opinion is that is was a purposeful strike against Chinese communications in the region, using "oh gosh, we meant the building next door. so sorry!" as a convenient cover.

Alright.

This is fascinating. A thread about George Floyd becoming a discussion about moderation transparency, seemingly as though this is the only way some are able to relate to the concept of oppression, through XPOFF. Someone call the digital anthropologists of the 22nd century they've got a text book to write.

This is fascinating. A thread about George Floyd becoming a discussion about moderation transparency, seemingly as though this is the only way some are able to relate to the concept of oppression, through XPOFF. Someone call the digital anthropologists of the 22nd century they've got a text book to write.
some peoples entire concept of politics and activism exists only online, so its the only avenue they're capable of processing that information thru.

Figured you have a real solid grasp of that, my man

Users who are viewing this thread