Gems for all

if it was bannable why the heck would TI advertise it saying to do it while you still can?
http://www.twinkinfo.com/frontpage-...se-enchant-your-gear-while-you-still-can.html

from what i heard the most severe punishment is just removing your gems from you. please dont come hear spreading bullshit.

Did you even read the red writing?

"We do not endorse exploits here on TI. This article was created for the reason of fixing the exploit and making more people aware of it so that Blizzard looks to provide a fix on an accelerated timetable. In addition, be careful; there is one unconfirmed report of a permanent ban for "continued exploitation", and several 3 day bans going out from player reports. If you plan on using this, be ready to face the consequences."

Did you even read the red writing?

"We do not endorse exploits here on TI. This article was created for the reason of fixing the exploit and making more people aware of it so that Blizzard looks to provide a fix on an accelerated timetable. In addition, be careful; there is one unconfirmed report of a permanent ban for "continued exploitation", and several 3 day bans going out from player reports. If you plan on using this, be ready to face the consequences."

from what i have heard there arent any bans yet

Blizzard's goal here should be (and assume is) to create a desire in the 20's to start paying. Letting 24's gem would definitely encourage paying, because it's the desire to gear/power-up that drives paying. The more the 20's get beat on by the paying 24's, the more they should want to pay money. After all, the more (gear) gain dangled in front of their noses, the more 20's want to pay.
This is completely incorrect and laced with ignorance.
I have a P2P account and choose by my own free will to have a separate F2P account for the F2P Bracket, by no means what-so-ever does it make me want to pay for my account to have a subscription when I am getting "beat on" by 24s, nor does that ever really happen to anyone I know in the F2P bracket.

Doesn't mean that Blizzard won't change there stance in the future.

Why risk a paid account to put gems on a 24 is beyond me.

Don't ask silly questions... The reason you NEED to put gems on a 24, is because you have to crutch so hard to beat the epic 20s. Every advantage you can take, you NEED. Else you get 1 v 1. So if you can double or triple someone's hp, you have a better chance of killing them while you skey, keyboard turn and click.

Don't ask silly questions... The reason you NEED to put gems on a 24, is because you have to crutch so hard to beat the epic 20s. Every advantage you can take, you NEED. Else you get 1 v 1. So if you can double or triple someone's hp, you have a better chance of killing them while you skey, keyboard turn and click.

pay for wow like the rest of us and stop QQing about gems. maybe when you do you ll be smart enough to figure out how to use the gems

OR don't use gems at all. Exploit ya dumb troll.

sounds to me that you dont know how to do the gem exploit
there are 2 threads about it. one in the 20-24 forums and one in the "news" forums telling you to GET THE EXPLOIT WHILE YOU STILL CAN. seriously can you even read because it seems half of the posts you respond to me is a picture or a "fixed" reply. maybe you cant come up with a intelligent enough response but thats ok i understand that you cant read properly

there are 2 threads about it. one in the 20-24 forums and one in the "news" forums telling you to GET THE EXPLOIT WHILE YOU STILL CAN. seriously can you even read because it seems half of the posts you respond to me is a picture or a "fixed" reply. maybe you cant come up with a intelligent enough response but thats ok i understand that you cant read properly
you sound impressed by yourself for figuring out an exploit and paying an expense of a whopping 15 dollars a month. are you from the south or something? i hear there's a lot of poor and prideful people down there

I roll a 24 hunter. Why exactly would I need gems? I don't cheat mister troll. I may roll one of the most OP classes but beyond that I have enough respect to play objectively without exploiting and farming.

I roll a 24 hunter. Why exactly would I need gems? I don't cheat mister troll. I may roll one of the most OP classes but beyond that I have enough respect to play objectively without exploiting and farming.

te OP who made this thread made it to help dumb people like you figure out how to get gems. i cant believe you and your gang of trolls come in to this thread, derail it, whine its a exploit . The OP was trying to do something good and you ruined it. shame on you

te OP who made this thread made it to help dumb people like you figure out how to get gems. i cant believe you and your gang of trolls come in to this thread, derail it, whine its a exploit . The OP was trying to do something good and you ruined it. shame on you

I don't follow your logic. Trying to get people to use an exploit that can get people suspended or banned is good?

name me 1 person who got banned for the gem exploit. yes name as in actually TI username not jsut oh i knew this anonymous guy who got banned

name me 1 person who got banned for the gem exploit. yes name as in actually TI username not jsut oh i knew this anonymous guy who got banned

I can't. I said could get you banned. Knowingly using an exploit often results in suspensions or bans. In this case at the least it would have the gems removed and your account would be flagged for future reference.

KayWhyBruh got perma banned. That proof enough? His 19 is a warrior named DazzleRazzle and a rogue named Overkill who doesnt have TI account as far as I know.

Since you say its ok for a paid account to do this, why don't you post how to do this in the official WOW forums, since you say it isn't an "exploit"?

So if I run a speed hack or other hacks in the game and beat you 3-0 in WSG in under a minute, that means I'm a more skilled player? Gotcha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the +20 gem prices, if you think everyone is so pure as you espouse. Virtually every 24 (Horde) has gems,

"Everybody does it, so it's OK." That's the rationalization of the cheater.

I for one do not and never will use gem exploits or any kind of exploits. Every BG I enter I now examine all other players. If I see a 24 with a gemmed item I screenshot it and report the player for cheater.

only most of the free-to-play don't and they aren't paying, so who cares?

Who cares if 'sploiters corrupt and ruin the game?

I care. If I see you doing it, I'll report you. If I see you on the other team and you appear to have far too much stam or hit way to hard or end up with three times as much DPS as the next guy, then I will change toons and queue up for BGs until I end up on the same team with you. Then I will examine your gear, take screenshots, report you, call you out as a cheater on the forums, and post the photo to my Photobucket account.

I've removed friends from my real ID list for using gemmed items in the 20 - 24 bracket.

Using the gem exploit is an admission that you are too lame to compete honestly.

"Everybody does it, so it's OK." That's the rationalization of the cheater.

I for one do not and never will use gem exploits or any kind of exploits. Every BG I enter I now examine all other players. If I see a 24 with a gemmed item I screenshot it and report the player for cheater.

Who cares if 'sploiters corrupt and ruin the game?

I care. If I see you doing it, I'll report you. If I see you on the other team and you appear to have far too much stam or hit way to hard or end up with three times as much DPS as the next guy, then I will change toons and queue up for BGs until I end up on the same team with you. Then I will examine your gear, take screenshots, report you, call you out as a cheater on the forums, and post the photo to my Photobucket account.

I've removed friends from my real ID list for using gemmed items in the 20 - 24 bracket.

Using the gem exploit is an admission that you are too lame to compete honestly.
twinking is about using everything in your advantage thats why you use gems, wsg jumps, speed pots,free action potions. i really havent heard of any perma banned people yet unless i see a SS of somebody being perma banned for using gems i wont stop using it

twinking is about using everything in your advantage thats why you use gems, wsg jumps, speed pots,free action potions. i really havent heard of any perma banned people yet unless i see a SS of somebody being perma banned for using gems i wont stop using it

Goodbye. Good riddance. Come back on another account and tell me what your characters name is so I can report it and let's put it to the test to see if you get banned.

Users who are viewing this thread