Gearing for 90s

I'm already bored and frustrated with the F2P 20-24 bracket... its unbearable these days especially pugging.
I boosted my toon and guess what... I knew nuthin about 90s.. the talents etc. I failed over n over in the beginning. It was like going back to F2P as a noob. F#$% keybinds etc... lol

What is Skada? Imma have 2 google or wowhead dat.

PVE makes me zzzzz... the mechanics.. the linear gameplay... I enjoy the chaos of WPVP, BGs... Emerald Dream got lots of action.. high population fairly balanced with Horde/Alliance.
WoD is in the future. I dunno where I will be.
The past has gone and the future is a concept... a possibility... a hope... a promise... a dream not yet manifested in reality... ALL I HAVE IS NOW!!!

Killing rares... kills me personally... zzzz only thing fun on Emerald Dream is the opposite faction tryin to kill you as u kill the rare.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”
Friedrich Nietzsche

Hatred... is something that has already seeped into a part of my persona... that one of which is projected onto the 20 toon known has Bisonpower.. RIP
Being targeted all the time... Having resilience nerfed .... healing debuff... the bracket become unbearable. The F2P persona Bisonpower "hated"... & he became the monsters that he fought..

Haha! TY for the advice anyway...

BTW do you like my mog?: sorry dunnno how to post it so it looks big... u have to click n view

View attachment 4345

Good shit man, looks like you don't need advice. Keep in mind this stuff if you ever need it but frankly man, go do your own shit and enjoy. Enjoy the BGs, the world PvP (Emerald Dream has that in spades!) and all that. Don't get on the boring hamster wheel. It's like 20s but worse.

And yeah, I pretty much feel how you do about 20s. I more or less stopped playing F2P after I finished most of Guardian of Cenarius w/ Felix.

I like the mog! Very druidy :D I generally try to not use tier pieces and stuff that goes together cuz it's so overused.

Newbie 90 here.

I've only played Failtopay 20 bracket so I have no experience with higher levels. Yesterday I made a 90 using the level up feature in WoD.

Where do I start farming for gear from? Dungeons?

Cheers

EDIT
Never mind... Timeless Isle.... !!!
Thanks Metro

Boosted 90s Essentials Guide: Gearing Up, Currencies, Legendary Questline, and More - Wowhead News

Run on timeless isle for 1 hour and get full gear. > Que Lookin for retard until u can do flex > and find a suitable raidin guild that wil take you.
Don't bother with pvp at max lvl its just as broken as f2p pvp

Run on timeless isle for 1 hour and get full gear. > Que Lookin for retard until u can do flex > and find a suitable raidin guild that wil take you.
Atleast everyone is the same level. And lvl 20 feels autistic after playing 90.

PVE makes me zzzzz... the mechanics.. the linear gameplay... I enjoy the chaos of WPVP, BGs... Emerald Dream got lots of action.. high population fairly balanced with Horde/Alliance.
WoD is in the future. I dunno where I will be.
The past has gone and the future is a concept... a possibility... a hope... a promise... a dream not yet manifested in reality... ALL I HAVE IS NOW!!!

Killing rares... kills me personally... zzzz only thing fun on Emerald Dream is the opposite faction tryin to kill you as u kill the rare.

+100000

Last edited by a moderator:

when ur a newbie it sux gearing up Especially on timeless isle on a pvp server.
I would say 90 pvp is nowhere near broken compared to the 20-24 bracket. U can play locks mages ehn shammies and not worry about going to the GY in 5 secs from waves of hunter n rogues comps.
I can pug BGs and hardly face premades or entering a late game due to a farmfest.
The number of BGs available is amazing.

If only failtopays had their own bracket.

oh well each to their own.

Nodoka said it best, remember to valor cap every week, and dont spend any of it on items or upgrades on gear below flex level.

Users who are viewing this thread