Gear/Enchants

Why not play your f2p?

900+ icelances will bore you to death in a matter of minutes.

I probably will, I'm just testing out stuff, If i get bored of the 24 mage thing I will go make a 20 mage with instead.. just making toons to have fun :)

edit: playing 24 makes me a hypocrite because i used to hate 24s, but this isn't my main bracket any more so my care cup is kinda empty, just playing for some fun BGs with a few old mates

No real reason to play with trial restrictions unless you just want to hold yourself back.
As for gear choices, you can try Thaalia's Slippers - Item - World of Warcraft for the boots. I would imagine crit is the secondary stat of choice for mages. There many many crit enchants. Aldor shoulder give 18 crit/10 SP, Scryer gives 15 crit/12 Sp before scaling. If you are aiming for all out crit it is best to use the Aldor enchant. Therazine even offers a haste enchant. I have considered giving it a try, considered...
Goodluck with the enchants.

Sweetsidney...

Going to stack haste, if you wanna check out my gear, any more haste stuff i can whack on it? cba with 2 sec frostbolts

[MENTION=14669]Artonkn[/MENTION] I got the 6 int 6 spirit ones but I like silver-thread cuffs better. [MENTION=13510]Hi Yndigo[/MENTION] Yea my bad still missing that >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to stack haste, if you wanna check out my gear, any more haste stuff i can whack on it? cba with 2 sec frostbolts

Welcome back, chica :)
at least i can still fakecast u a bit but these nearly insta polys are freaking annoying.
gg b4

Just a friendly face dropping by to say hello!
You're lazy, you're casual, just looking to have some fun?
But you're also smart, and I think I can catch your head, getting the most optimal gear without putting too much effort into it!
_____​
As I sense your idea, prio is - Hit cap(requires 15 hit rating total)>haste wherever possible>int
A solution or two:
Get 10 haste on bracers, worrying about being hitcaped? No more! A little love for horde or alliance.

Quiet Slippers - Item - World of Warcraft maintain your haste enchant on theese.

Get 9 haste on your cloak

Hogger's Shiny? Cmon Lolli, you're not THAT casual!

Ello's Band - Item - World of Warcraft laugh all you want, but this would be the optimal choice, 4+ hit from boots, 3 + on this along with your 8 on staff, that's 15! Making you able to ditch the hit on bracers rewarding 10 haste instead!

Crit is poo! Get Enumerated Wrap - Item - World of Warcraft-of the Sorcerer, 5stam/5int/5haste

Get 10 haste on gloves yo? Or atleast 20 frost power! Maybe exchange with some green "of the eagle" or similar off AH?

__________________​

For the non lazy man, dedication and wanting more along with the same mindset you had in mind:
Dread Pirate Ring - Item - World of Warcraft

Yeah sorry to be THAT guy, but gonna have to link theese too <.< Hotshot Pilot's Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft 10 haste yo?

Charged Gear - Item - World of Warcraft of int

Dust off your main and go get rep with Therazane --> Cataclysm faction in Deepholm Greater Inscription of Charged Lodestone - Item - World of Warcraft currently "top" haste enchant on shoulders

Get profs obviously, atleast herb?!

I'm down with the treebark jacket tbh, +1 for urban pick!

Allright I'm out! Hope it helped, or not.. Either way see you around!
//Vanilla

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanillamilk;789926 [url=http://wowhead.com/item=60905 said:
Ello's Band - Item - World of Warcraft[/url] laugh all you want, but this would be the optimal choice, 4+ hit from boots, 3 + on this along with your 8 on staff, that's 15! Making you able to ditch the hit on bracers rewarding 10 haste instead!
]

Lavishly Jeweled Ring - Item - World of Warcraft

Users who are viewing this thread