US Gear Check 29 Balance Druid

Good start! I don't know the perfect gear, but here are a few pointers.
  • Farm for level 29 Gloves of the Fang. Put either Glove reinforcements (has to be done before equipping) or spellpower on them.
  • Engineering opens up green lens or spellpower goggles extreme plus. Heirloom is fine until then (or if you don't get engineering).
  • Shoulders you probably want to switch to the haste ones, and get a int/spellpower enchant.
  • Get level 29 scaled footpads of the fang. Use Minor Speed (stacks with cat/travel form) or something like boar's speed (stam and speed in caster-form only)
  • Grab the WSG caster ring.
  • Put +2 verse or +2 haste on your rings
  • Put stats or spellpower/int enchants on your bracers
  • New cloak (but I'm not sure the options at 29) - with int or verse or haste enchant

I can't post a link since this is my first post, but you can search Maplemoon on Earthen Ring (US). We are a small server, so there aren't ilevel 34 greens to buy. I've farmed dungeons and done my own enchanting and stuff with alts. I don't have +7 stats on chest right now due to oversight. So, this is what I've got with limited resources. I am going glass cannon build, btw - more spell power, not much stam. It's working pretty well for me. Sometimes I swap out the haste trinket for two int ones... can't decide...

Users who are viewing this thread