Garrosh Ring ?

Løgsovs

Legend
hey i just have a quick question, how do i get Garrosh Ring ? im horde level 19 FC druid but i cant seem to figure out how to get the quest ? ive read that there are Pre Quests but dunno where. help pl0x

To be able to start this quest, you must first complete all of the Mor'shan Front quests which lead you to the Warsong Lumber Camp quests which you must also complete, which take you to Splintertree Post.

The chain quest that Draaka/Durak gives you is the one that allows you to take this quest.

wowhard is hrd

i tried to find it on wowhead but couldnt figure it out, how many quests req ? and where do i find the "Pre start quest" ?

Løgsovs said:
i tried to find it on wowhead but couldnt figure it out, how many quests req ? and where do i find the "Pre start quest" ?

man do u lack reading comprehension?

"do the mor'shan front quests"

Løgsovs said:
Wtf is mor'shan front ?

Northern Barrens, near the Warsong Outriders quartermaster.

The pre-Quest you need is the one that asks you to check up on a wounded scout (on top of my head: 'Where's Garok?''), that's the initial Quest. It doesn't seem to appear you need to do all the other Quests the Warsong types originally give you, but you'll notice it soon enough.

Løgsovs said:
stop being a ball head and tell me...-_-

u know im not an omniscient fountain of wow knowledge but some basic google skills rly go a long way, u should go out of ur apparent comfort zone and give it a try ;]

Users who are viewing this thread