Gaming laptop... Tight budget.

Expected such kinda answer to pop eventually.
I'm not going to assemble a desktop because it will be an overpriced piece of poop. I know how much all the components should cost but the real prices are way (WAY!) higher. Amazon isn't an option, they charge a 100$ delivery of a 100$ item.

mine cost me £375 2 years ago and plays wow in ultra with 60fps,

Pro tip, don't buy the OS (windows) just torrent, it'll save you around £90 on the total cost.

Shop smart bud.

V7oIixB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Because he is from Russia it seems and they don't have such deals there.

As about Ultra and 60 fps on a £375 laptop i call it trolling or pure bullshit.

Not even my i7 with Windforce 660 GTX TDH OC and Intel SSD + 8 GB RAM can't run WoW at Ultra and steady 60 fps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an example.
Intel Core i7-4790K.
Newegg price: 300$ (for a retail box version!)
Russian price: 380$ (for an OEM version)

Yeah my bad, reading forum from phone late can be problematic.

Anyway, i maintain my words, your system can't run WoW at ultra and 60 fps.

But thanks for the nice words, you forums hero.

/peace

Well. I actually hate how WoW looks on ultra settings... :D (not a joke)
Time for you guys to realise I don't worry about the performance in WoW because my current laptop (which has approx. 40% slower GPU than that Acer product) can manage it with no prob

You've seen it where mate?

WoW running on Ultra? On your actual laptop when you tried to test the Ultra settings?

Why? Cuz you sound like one that doesn't like beautiful girls(example) and that is... strange :p

You've seen it where mate?

WoW running on Ultra? On your actual laptop when you tried to test the Ultra settings?

Why? Cuz you sound like one that doesn't like beautiful girls(example) and that is... strange :p

Let me say it again: i got rid of my PC a year ago. It was a great monster and easily handled Metro 2033 and other top-tier games.

Care to explain why you dont like it on Ultra? And since i think we are getting offtopic here, you can PM me.

I'm really interested.

That proves nothing. That doesn't prove what i've stated to be false.

Try more please or perhaps we don't speak the same language and "running" has a different meaning for you and me.

Just a TIP: when i say "running" i say steady FPS with no graphical tearings and/or FPS degradation in some areas/intense fights/graphical crowded environments.

You can't achieve that in WoW ULTRA with that silly GFX you posted there.

PS: Check that antialiasing also and do some changes there if you really want it "ULTRA".

Not even GF 850M is a beast but yeah it better technologically wise compared to the 2011 580M.

Anyway we settled you dont like running on Ultra so it's safe for you to buy that laptop now :)

That proves nothing. That doesn't prove what i've stated to be false.

Try more please or perhaps we don't speak the same language and "running" has a different meaning for you and me.

Just a TIP: when i say "running" i say steady FPS with no graphical tearings and/or FPS degradation in some areas/intense fights/graphical crowded environments.

You can't achieve that in WoW ULTRA with that silly GFX you posted there.

PS: Check that antialiasing also and do some changes there if you really want it "ULTRA".

pretty sure my graphics are set to ultra via sliding the slider to ultra. im also at 60fps. = point

Now you're going into specifics to try and prove me wrong, which fine but at the end of the day im at 60fps in ultra.

again go away you little pest xD

Read again my posts about "steady" and "decent". I've already proven you wrong.

I'm talking about quality you're talking about irrelevant numbers that doesn't apply on a daily WoW routine.

Any person with medium pc/laptop from 2010 on can state he is running at Ultra just by using the slider you imply, but gaming experience would be shit you got me now?

If not, so be it, no more time to waste on this subject my little friend with attitude problems.

GTX 460 is enough to run wow at ultra.

i have no issues playing in ultra.

I suggest you give up this arrogant crusade you seem to always start and generally get a life instead of acting like teenger on a niche gaming forum.

Good day pal.

fuck is wrong with people hating laptops. i play at medium 60 fps on a laptop and im r1 dk but thats non of my business

Go to amazon and look up top rated laptops, or you could wait until the after christmas sales.

Users who are viewing this thread