Game changers?

the bg where we win

-vianco (wtf why do I have to do this on my own account *PST* BLAME STUBS*PST)

loool **** u man u borrowed my account ,

ps. if you read this eliot (i dont know who you are) but vianco aint borrowing me his account , i hacked it
<

i would love to see some names, and some REASONS, what do they do thats so fantastic?

Squírtle, hes such a good mage and ccs the **** outa people going for efc whenever he is in the bg i think i jizz... i think hes my wow crush o_O luv u squirty ^^ xD

*mumblegrumble...*

DEMOTE.<3

Alliance - Ore , Discover, Titan, Trillium, Sympthones, Brown, Sneaky and Saxx

Horde - Pizza and Curley from WT (because they have an effect when playing alone) and Beastly. (don't really see horde that much to see stand out ppl and when I play ally its normally a WT premade so again, don't see stand out players).

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde: Mesikammen, Qubez, Eriwen, Smullinator, Opponent, Varran, Dizzah and Noo

Alliance: Irokizashi and Chill

Cárebears ftw

U speak about Irokizashi the french rogue ? Seriously alliance side have more game changer and Iro is not a game changer.

U speak about Irokizashi the french rogue ? Seriously alliance side have more game changer and Iro is not a game changer.

I rank him as a good Rogue as well :)

Edit: as you say, maybe not a game changer. But really, imo it's harder being a game changing Rogue than a Paladin. Redrum, which I rank as the best Rogue, could at his best not affect the game more than a good-geared mediocre Paladin.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=59.312481,15.426668

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol'd he's probaly one of the best rogues i've seen in WSG for a few reasons
1. He's really really good at flag ninja'ing
2. He's very good rogue vs FCs because he sticks to the FCs ass and keeps waylay up whilst dealing decent damage
3. He's very good rogue vs rogue
4. I've seen him do some great stuff with shadowstep

Alliance - Ore , Discover, Titan, Trillium, Sympthones, Brown, Sneaky and Saxx

Horde - Pizza and Curley from WT (because they have an effect when playing alone) and Beastly. (don't really see horde that much to see stand out ppl and when I play ally its normally a WT premade so again, don't see stand out players).

If you don't mind my asking, who is your tink?

Users who are viewing this thread