Game changers?

horde: redrum, red do you play rogue in your sleep?

alli: phonebook

if baldimort has the flag on he's pally or warr i feel safe.

For some odd reason I cant think of his name but he usually is pretty good when I go against him..hunter that starts with a "C" like clarkclark or something random. Can anyone help? My memory sucks.I dont see him much.

him and a few from mgc of course

I just know his name looks like two words but I think they're the same. Blah. Halp.

Craycray~

Horde: 3-4 wt players= gg for a pug

Alliance 5-7 players from any of the top alliance guilds=gg for a pug, unless there are 3-4 wt players, in that case it could either end in a tie, or a win with wt players leaving the battle. (no pun intended) Also helps to have a decent fc who can cap before curly picks it back up and runs like hell. God I hate returning a flag only to have our fc end up being god knows where not ready to cap....

Horde: Imbaogue, Krimix, Ericah, Mezzjuc

Alliance: Twinx, Chill, Bpar, Halogen

There are many good players, too many to list but these came to my mind first.

For some odd reason I cant think of his name but he usually is pretty good when I go against him..hunter that starts with a "C" like clarkclark or something random. Can anyone help? My memory sucks.I dont see him much.

i think ur thinking of catfishcarl

Horde: Imbaogue, Krimix, Ericah, Mezzjuc

Alliance: Twinx, Chill, Bpar, Halogen

There are many good players, too many to list but these came to my mind first.

i certainly appreciate the mention, but i must admit, my strength lies in administration.. setting up a guild is what gets my rocks off, and a guild i have!

No, you are #1 FC eu, that's enough to mention you!

lots of love <3

remember! a good player is not necessarily one who has high arena rankings @ mains and a ton of gold and a dickish attitude! you too can become an asset to your team, all one needs is knowing your strengths and weaknesses.. seek advice from people who you saw in a bg and found to be skilled, and if somebody seeks advice, for the love of god, dont turn them down. a true gamechanger doesn't shine in a bg full of 900 hp rogues by carrying the flag, (necessarily), he takes those 900hp rogues, and molds them into fully geared, strafing, bandage swingin', parkour performin', focus shadowsteppin' weapon of mass destruction! keeping that in mind, i truly look up to players such as Adraylla/Ownaque, i know from first hand experience that setting up a guild on an off-realm isn't an easy task, and hes done wonderfully indeed!

lots of love <3

remember! a good player is not necessarily one who has high arena rankings @ mains and a ton of gold and a dickish attitude! you too can become an asset to your team, all one needs is knowing your strengths and weaknesses.. seek advice from people who you saw in a bg and found to be skilled, and if somebody seeks advice, for the love of god, dont turn them down. a true gamechanger doesn't shine in a bg full of 900 hp rogues by carrying the flag, (necessarily), he takes those 900hp rogues, and molds them into fully geared, strafing, bandage swingin', parkour performin', focus shadowsteppin' weapon of mass destruction! keeping that in mind, i truly look up to players such as Adraylla/Ownaque, i know from first hand experience that setting up a guild on an off-realm isn't an easy task, and hes done wonderfully indeed!

This post is so beautiful :')

On topic I would have to say:

Horde: Mezzjuc, Systm, Redrum, Adraylla, Anarchism & Viancoquia

Ally: Irokizashi, Chill, Machiato, Isa, Phone(on most of his chars) & Bpar

Doesn't necessarily mean I like these players but all are definitely worth a mention for their ability to drastically rebalance the scales in a match.

Systm is a pretty mean fc. Very hard to drop in health.

Adraylla*? Some cow who's good at jumps.

Junoo, whenever i see him hes always queuing with his entire guild..

<

Users who are viewing this thread