Game changers?

whiteprince

Legend
Well I've played horde for quite a few months now and I've been able to pick up on the major "game changers" on horde side (pretty much anyone from Waw Tawent, especially when grouped with "Pizza").

Who are some of the good ALLIANCE players/names to look out for, like, when they join the game you know there going to put up a fight. Only curious because most games that I've personally played have been completely one sided to the horde.

bellbird #1 gam changing shaming

Well i'm always assure that the ally flag will be in safe hands when either Adrylla or Mesikämmen joins the battle, which I know the Horde flag won't be when Redrum or Spoink joins
<

Hurrx, i feel safe with him around. especially afterwards when we cuddle and talk about our feelings.

since this thread is hijacked i want to contribute XD

biggest game changers imo are;

Horde: Rédrum

Alliance: Phonebook

these guys seriously wrecked the mould

OK >>GAME CHANGER LIST

2>

LISTS

1. Phonebook

2. Isael

3. Gurke

4. Cele

probs forgot some

edit: bpar is the best.

Well I've played horde for quite a few months now and I've been able to pick up on the major "game changers" on horde side (pretty much anyone from Waw Tawent, especially when grouped with "Pizza").

Who are some of the good ALLIANCE players/names to look out for, like, when they join the game you know there going to put up a fight. Only curious because most games that I've personally played have been completely one sided to the horde.

Thanks Whiteprince, we try our best!
<

To answer your question, some of the better individual active players on Alliance are Flyphlosion, Sàxx, Rural, Melseadys, ßeau, and Nvme. Watch out for them.

Edit: To clarify, those players are in no particular order and there's other players that stand out too. Those ones just came to the top of my head first. Individual players can help the team by themselves, but players that can work as a team and make things happen as a team, are the ones that truely shine.

Thanks Whiteprince, we try our best!
<

To answer your question, some of the better individual active players on Alliance are Flyphlosion, Sàxx, Rural, Melseadys, ßeau, and Nvme. Watch out for them.

Edit: To clarify, those players are in no particular order and there's other players that stand out too. Those ones just came to the top of my head first. Individual players can help the team by themselves, but players that can work as a team and make things happen as a team, are the ones that truely shine.

you sound like a true community leader

Gliiese #1 game changer come at me bro

Realistically, I think Discover hasn't gotten any credit. He's a monster. And I second the Flyphlosion nod.

Users who are viewing this thread