"Fuskigare R1 vs Defias 2.3k"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustamamba

Legend
Requested by Fuskigare-Stormscale

"Farmed theese guys 3-0, hardly any competition OUTPLAYED! EACH GAME XD. In hope to shut down that loudmouthed dog Kicts, quite hard to believe theese guys are 2.3k, obv traders xDxD"

mcdcsj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg you beat a druid, dk and priest as rogue/rogue/mage?!?!?!

rogues has 54k dmg done and mage 10? :OOOO

rogues stealth popped and one hitted :OOOOO

Damn outplayed! :) I find this emabressing to twinks everywhere,

kicts and tereca and stroumfita, dont even respond to this, its not worth it :)

kicts shit anyways , goes to 85 drops his wintraded 2.2 team he had on 70 to 2k rofldog
Sorry sir, check ratings
kicts forever #1

and fuski theres no need to lie, we played one game against you, after you came onto DBH and told me suck my own dick you failed to queue.
love to see you surpass seventeen hundred mmr without been carried by one awful and one average rogue xxxxxxx

The DK healed more than the priest. By the looks of it it was a blood tap and a minon sacrifice. I'd say it might have been a carry. At that rating healers should easily outheal a blood DK.

I expect high ranked players to be cocky, but you Fuskigare, you haven't accomplished anything good in this game (and probably not in your life either), you're shit in every single aspect. Everything you are is an cocky kid who's trying to be some mediocre gladiator mage to gain e-peen.

Sorry sir, check ratings
kicts forever #1

and fuski theres no need to lie, we played one game against you, after you came onto DBH and told me suck my own dick you failed to queue.
love to see you surpass seventeen hundred mmr without been carried by one awful and one average rogue xxxxxxx

Wouldn't say Yow is just an average rogue. But that's just my 2 cents.

Bunch of 1500 players throwing poo at each other. Nothing to see here. Oh wait 1500 on eu? Thats like 1k on US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread